Girls of Summer for Stephanie 5 - Out Now!

Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
edited April 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Do you have Stephanie 5? Has a lack of morphs given you the winter doldrums? The Girls of Summer are here to help!

With 10 custom head and seven custom body morphs that can be mixed and matched with other Genesis morphs, you can perk up any scene. With different ethnicities, ages and looks, you'll be ready to head off any summertime blues!

Out Now:

http://www.daz3d.com/girls-of-summer-for-stephanie-5/

Post edited by Male-M3dia on

Comments

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

I think you read my mind! I picked up Steph in MM but was kind of disappointed in the lack of options for her compared with all the other figures. So many temptations this month, but this one is already making a fast move towards my cart... :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Nice variety! I like that.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Thanks MM3. Makes S5 a lot more enjoyable.

That first promo sold me on the whole set.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Thank you. Picked up this and Santos. I very much like your work, and will be back for more.

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited April 2013

Something seems to be wrong with the installer. I installed it, but there are only two body morphs and their corresponding images installed. - Fixed! If downloading manually, go for the 1.1 version.

two.png
    640 x 640 - 403K
    Post edited by dan.shive on
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

dan.shive said:
    Something seems to be wrong with the installer. I installed it, but there are only two body morphs and their corresponding images installed.

I would possible create a ticket if the morphs aren't there, support would need to know that there is an issue.

edited December 1969

dan.shive said:
    Something seems to be wrong with the installer. I installed it, but there are only two body morphs and their corresponding images installed.

I would possible create a ticket if the morphs aren't there, support would need to know that there is an issue.
    Done.

edited April 2013

dan.shive said:
    dan.shive said:

Done.

n/m ... we're getting close to finding the issue

Post edited by Male-M3dia on
    edited December 1969

I'm aware this must be frustrating for you, but I want you to know that I think this set and the idea behind it is really great. As much as I like sets designed around one character with texture options, less expensive sets like this with a variety of morphs are just great. I would love to see one such set, or more than one, really, for every Gen 5 character. The more the merrier, and I doubt I'd be able to resist buying any of them.

edited December 1969

Ok, the reinstallers are being redone, and should be up a bit later. Somehow, my morphs didn't make it into the installer.

edited December 1969

dan.shive said:
    As much as I like sets designed around one character with texture options, less expensive sets like this with a variety of morphs are just great. I would love to see one such set, or more than one, really, for every Gen 5 character. The more the merrier, and I doubt I'd be able to resist buying any of them.

That's what I would like to do if this sells well. I have some morphs I have set up for the Genesis D3 shape as well that I've been playing around with, just to give you more options for your library. I figured I would start with S5 first, since she was really lacking in the body department, then I'll hit M5, D3 and D5 a bit later.

edited December 1969

I've spent a happy afternoon playing with these (no installation problems here) and the morphs are fantastic. They have opened up so many possibilities for S5. I like the touch of realism they bring to her.

edited December 1969

ok, the separate installers are updated. The DIM files were OK (I believe), but the installers were missing the needed files.

edited December 1969

Jindi said:
    I've spent a happy afternoon playing with these (no installation problems here) and the morphs are fantastic. They have opened up so many possibilities for S5. I like the touch of realism they bring to her.

Very cool. Feel free to post any renders ;)

edited December 1969

A quickie from me...

DeborahPromo04.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 204K
    edited December 1969

OMG I LEARNED HOW TO USE DEPTH OF FIELD

*erhem* I mean, here's a render using morphs from this fine product. No other morphs (other than Stephanie 5, of course) were used.

ladies.png
    640 x 640 - 595K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Congrats on the DOF (depth of field) and nice renders!

edited December 1969

Nice, glad the installers are working for you now.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/19756/P150/#307620

There ya go :) Wanted to help promote it as very reasonably priced (40% off is nice!)
    I'd like to see Stephanie 5 morphs with more flared nostrils and more eye slant if they are not available. I am stabbing in the dark here as I haven't downloaded my Steph 5 yet. I did buy your Summer morphs. Good luck to you with the sales, this is a nice set! May be able to add your "characters" to my Kaetl and dragons storyline eventually. It's to help kids learn to read.

Cathie

edited December 1969

Nice, glad the installers are working for you now.

Thanks, and yes! I'm impressed with the speedy resolution. I've edited my first post so anyone viewing this thread won't be worried about it still being an issue once they reach my post and have included a quick render with it to further drive home the point that it is working just fine now.
  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,790
    edited December 1969

Yup, now it works :-) Thanks for your support.

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Wow, I never thought I would see something that actually makes Stephanie look pretty. Aside from Riley, I always thought Stephanie was a bit ugly, from gen3 on up. Good job on this product.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317
    edited April 2013

Slosh said:
    Wow, I never thought I would see something that actually makes Stephanie look pretty. Aside from Riley, I always thought Stephanie was a bit ugly, from gen3 on up. Good job on this product.

Stephanie always represented the "real" girl next door average type, but agreed these are great additions to the gene pool. Not everyone's a super model.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
    edited March 2015

Stephanie always represented the "real" girl next door average type, but agreed these are great additions to the gene pool. Not everyone's a super model.

I bought her instead of Victoria for that reason. I wanted someone 'real' and not too perfect. However, as I just had S5 without other skin textures I found her a bit limiting. It was hard (for me) to create a render that didn't scream 'Stephanie'.

I couldn't be happier with this morph package and the variety it offers. Now she'll get a whole lot of use. Thanks once again for supporting S5 buyers with this product.

Post edited by IndigoJanson on