Never Let Ledhead Name a Complaint Thread Complaint Thread

ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
edited May 2013 in The Commons

Kyoto Kid said:
...lol thanks

...maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but I like having a little more "personal" control over what I DL.

I have lots of control over where everything is stored and how the content is categorized inside of Studio so I'm not exactly sure as to what you mean by that. I actually am a management freak, so how things are organized is extremely important to me. You should see all of the notebooks I have of everything from utility bills to car maintenance paperwork in chronological order for about the last 12 years. My wife thinks I'm nuts. I am thinking you are old-fashioned and don't want to give advances in technology a chance. I bet you still listen to 8-track tapes. How large is your collection of 78's? Does the city make you come back and sweep the streets after you ride through town?

You know I'm teasing KK. I still won't text on my phone and think tablets are a waste of money, so I'm still a bit old-fashioned myself.

OLD Thread is Here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/18930/

The last page of the old thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/18930/P1485

Post edited by Jaderail on

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...finally almost done. That took way longer than it used to for the same number of products.

Note to Development: put DL links in individual order view pages like Rendo and RDNA do.

edited April 2013

...and Ledhead';s the winner!!!!!!

[hands thread naming crown & scepter over]

----

LOL

...actually have a fairly extensive collection of those flat black circular things you put on this device called a turntable, still have several milk crates full of notebooks and sketchbooks for my RPG campaigns and stories, don't have one of those wireless/cell/dumb phones, or even a telly, and haven't driven a vehicle in over thirty five years.

...hold on a moment, someone's ringing me up on the party line. ;-)

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

----

LOL

...actually have a fairly extensive collection of those flat black circular things you put on this device called a turntable, still have several milk crates full of notebooks and sketchbooks for my RPG campaigns and stories, don't have one of those wireless/cell/dumb phones, or even a telly, and haven't driven a vehicle in over thirty five years.

What did I win, a thousand dollar gift card? Oh Boy. I'll be able to clear out my wishlist now.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,002
    edited December 1969

Nope, Just ownership of the next Complaint Thread as soon as a Mod splits it. Pretty cool, though, you get to name it. :)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

----

LOL

What did I win, a thousand dollar gift card? Oh Boy. I'll be able to clear out my wishlist now.
    You win the opportunity to name the next iteration of this thread. You had the first post on page 101. Good luck!! :-)

edited December 1969

...nah, you only get to name the new incarnation of the thread.

If GC were part of the deal, I would have pushed much harder for a second consecutive term.

edited December 1969

ok then, how about "I'll Fart in Your General Direction Complaint Thread"

edited December 1969

Better Yet "I Am King and All of You Peons Bow Down To Me Complaint Thread"

edited December 1969

I bet they will never let me name another thread.

edited April 2013

Kyoto Kid said:

If GC were part of the deal, I would have pushed much harder for a second consecutive term.

KK will now hand over his crown, and you'll be given a bouquet of roses to carry down the walkway. You're supposed to cry.
    jpg.jpg
    635 x 608 - 71K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited April 2013

...but where's Burt Parks?

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

KK will now hand over his crown, and you'll be given a bouquet of roses to carry down the walkway. Ypu're supposed to cry.

I always cry when given roses. I want tools or money, not freakin' roses, especially from a guy, unless it's KK of course.

edited December 1969

...:red:

edited December 1969

...OK one more DL. May as well pick up the 4.5 Beta while I still have some decent Bandwidth to play with.

edited April 2013

Ledhead said:
    tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

KK will now hand over his crown, and you'll be given a bouquet of roses to carry down the walkway. Ypu're supposed to cry.

I always cry when given roses. I want tools or money, not freakin' roses, especially from a guy, unless it's KK of course.
    Watch out for the thorns. :lol:

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Hey I wonder if Jade knows how to split a thread yet? :)

edited December 1969

So when is this going to get split? Where the hell is Jaderail at? Chohole? Richard? I bet they are all off getting boozed up.

edited December 1969

...I can split infinity...er...infinitives.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Hey I wonder if Jade knows how to split a thread yet? :)

He split one the other day, so yeah he knows how.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I can split infinity...er...infinitives.

infini ........ tives

So can I.

edited April 2013

Ledhead said:
    So when is this going to get split? Where the hell is Jaderail at? Chohole? Richard? I bet they are all off getting boozed up.

...while laughing at this old luddite who trusts automated processes as far as he can throw a Greyhound bus (one of the old 1960's deck & a half Super Scenicruisers™ with a full passenger and luggage load).
    scenicruiser.jpg
    600 x 375 - 27K
    edited December 1969

The Where In The World Is A Mod When You Need One Complaint Thread

edited April 2013

...OK last DL done. Work Search successful. Time for Din Din.

Be back in a few, hopefully to take in that "New Thread Smell"™

edited December 1969

(Mod knocks on Complaint Thread wall)
    "You guys settle down! Don't make me come in there!"

edited December 1969

I think they are trying to figure out a way for me not to be able to name the thread since my names are, well, a bit over the top.

How about "Never Let Ledhead Name a Complaint Thread Complaint Thread"

edited December 1969

How about "I Have no Idea What To Name the Complaint Thread" or "The Nameless Complaint Thread" or "Blame Me for the Name of the Complaint Thread".

edited December 1969

I'll let you guys figure it out, I'm going back to installing content with the lovely DIM and then organizing each item one by one inside of Studio. Sure wish I could rename the content as well.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited April 2013

Hic, sorry folks I was off getting... hic, Ummm... nevermind... hic....

EDIT: Ledhead just edit the title in Post one if you wish. Keep the TOS in mind.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hic, sorry folks I was off getting... hic, Ummm... nevermind... hic....

EDIT: Ledhead just edit the title in Post one if you wish. Keep the TOS in mind.

Didn't you mean to say getting off?

I like it the way it is unless I get too many complaints.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

I like it the way it is unless I get too many complaints.

Nah, no one complains here.

This discussion has been closed.