C8.5 serial number changed?

KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I haven't opened C8.5 in a while but tonite I went to open it and it says I need a new serial #. Was A new one released and where do I find it as I have searched several threads already and any I have found are already expired.

Thanks

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4700/

First post has the latest serial number, but there's supposed to be a new beta and new serial number next week.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

thank you very much...I now know why I wasn't using it. I had to reinstall it and since I did it was the 172 build and it seems to run extremely slow, even just opening the program is slow. C8 is much faster

• DAZ_SpookyDAZ_Spooky Posts: 3,100
    edited December 1969

Kharma said:
    thank you very much...I now know why I wasn't using it. I had to reinstall it and since I did it was the 172 build and it seems to run extremely slow, even just opening the program is slow. C8 is much faster
    That is significantly improved in Carrara 8.5.0.204.
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,219
    edited April 2013

Kharma said:
    That is significantly improved in Carrara 8.5.0.204.Yesssssss!!!
    Can't wait!
    Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • scottidog2scottidog2 Posts: 319
    edited December 1969

Counting the days for the next Carrara update.

• new novicenew novice Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know what the new serial number is for Carrara 8.5 as my copy now won't open!!
    Thanks

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969