"Parkour Action Poses for Genesis" like in the Parkour Videos

linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,331
edited November 2013 in The Commons

edited and removed by user

Post edited by linvanchene on

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

I dont know how you got to it, but the banner at 4am isnt linking to the right promo. It is taking me to the jeans when I click on this one!!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,321
    edited December 1969

Great video linvanchene! I've always been in awe of the guys and gals that can do it for real. He just climb up the side of the building.

I'm going to send a few email, see if that promotions link can get fixed. But the DAZ page if anyone is interested:

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/parkour-action-poses-for-genesis

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,331
    edited November 2013

edited and removed by user

Post edited by linvanchene on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh Wow!! So into the cart. Great set. I see heros at work when I look at these.

edited December 1969

Thanks, it's good to hear that they'll be put to good use.

Youtube has a lot of these parkour videos uploaded, that are truly amazing. This one's pretty cool, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAhPaiajwDY , the videographer is the same guy who does the Lindsey Stirling videos. Most of it is straight parkour, just following the athlete, but there's a behind the scenes video showing how they edited the jump down from the building.

• edited December 1969

Wow! These poses look great. They're unique and full of action. They're onto the wishlist until I have some money to buy them. If I could put them at the top of my wishlist, that's where they'd go. :)

I'll be on the look out for any new pose packs you put out now.

edited April 2013

I appreciate that, its good to know. I usually do one pose set a year, so we'll see how this one does. Might do a few more. Making pose sets is a good change from making environments. :)

Post edited by FirstBastion on