Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I so forgot to Pop in and say how much I enjoyed Part2. I only caught one thing that sort of bugged me. The tunnel scenes seemed to have too much Ambient light to me. Other than that it was beyond anything I have even thought of doing yet. And Yes I am still playing but nothing has came off my render engine I would share yet.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I so forgot to Pop in and say how much I enjoyed Part2. I only caught one thing that sort of bugged me. The tunnel scenes seemed to have too much Ambient light to me. Other than that it was beyond anything I have even thought of doing yet. And Yes I am still playing but nothing has came off my render engine I would share yet.

thanks for the comment..,

The light in the sewer scene was the light set that came with the model that firstbattalion provided. I usually create most of my own light sets but i wasn't sure how to light that set so i used his instead. Also I had a little trouble with the ladder climb as well. I was using puppet master to create the key-frames for it when i should have just hand key-framed it. I almost redid that scene and in 20/20 hindsight i guess i should have now.. Also the last scenes with the subway tunnel I built that subway tunnel in 3ds and used only 3 spots lights with no shadow maps which gave it a funky look also..

My next animation is another one of my Karate girl series of animation. should be done in a few days.

edited December 1969

Karate Girl Adventures - A Sisterly Rivalry -
    Girls will be girls.
    Created with Poser Pro 2012
    Credits at the end of film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5R15sozyHo

Promo-01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 361K
    edited December 1969

Girls will be girls.

Promo-01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 361K
  • Budo-sanBudo-san Posts: 1,794
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Girls will be girls.

Very nice Ivy, Well done
    also the animation is very good

edited December 1969

budo-san said:
    Ivy said:
    Girls will be girls.

Very nice Ivy, Well done
    also the animation is very good

Thank you Budo-san for looking at my art work & your kindly comments. :)

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,221
    edited December 1969

That was fun, great sense of humor in this one. When the sensei showed up, all he hears is the cat fight. He must be thinking: "I keep trying to teach them discipline, and instead I get this! I've failed as a teacher! I going to become a monk " Technically, there's a lot of work with the sound F/X on this one too. You have incorporated the fight animations quite nicely.

edited December 1969

That was fun, great sense of humor in this one. When the sensei showed up, all he hears is the cat fight. He must be thinking: "I keep trying to teach them discipline, and instead I get this! I've failed as a teacher! I going to become a monk " Technically, there's a lot of work with the sound F/X on this one too. You have incorporated the fight animations quite nicely.

Thank you for watching & the comment , What you describe is exactly what I was thinking when i built the story board for this animation. :)
    I wanted to do something different rather just another punch and kick animation. Thank you for noticing my punch line :)

edited December 1969

I love these cops I just picked up By Predatron, love how they got tons of face morphs,
    They also work great with ani-blocks in case anyone interested,

Thanks Predatron for making this in C2R file format. :)

I rendered this is PP2012

cops2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 168K
    cops.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 164K
    edited March 2013

These are some renders from Pirate cove set. I am trying to set up for a animation . Though i may not use this female character because she really doesn't look threatening to any pirate..lol

scene_render_test-110.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 145K
    scene_render_test-041.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 357K
    scene_render_test-037.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 251K
    scene_render_test-034.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 267K
    scene_render_test-001.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 301K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

These night scene s i had to set up by hand in poser . what do you thing is it to dark?

scene_render_test-160.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 93K
    scene_render_test-152.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 116K
    scene_render_test-140.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 129K
    scene_render_test-144.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 134K
    scene_render_test-125.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 138K
    edited December 1969

this is my try at creating one of my favorite Disney a characters Merida rendered in PP2012
    Thanks for taking a look.

Merida04.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 332K
    Merida03.jpg
    1920 x 1440 - 371K
    Merida02.jpg
    1920 x 1440 - 372K
    Merida01.jpg
    1920 x 1440 - 360K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited December 1969

your stuff is amazing!

edited December 1969

your stuff is amazing!

Thank you Wendy for such a nice compliment it means a lot coming from a talented artist such as yourself.

I'm trying to come up a story for that pirate cove set. The set is so huge I don't know where to begin..lol

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

You've a great thread going on here, Ivy. I really enjoyed the Karate Girl Adventures and i like your New Dawn series even better.
    Well done !!

edited December 1969

You've a great thread going on here, Ivy. I really enjoyed the Karate Girl Adventures and i like your New Dawn series even better.
    Well done !!

Thank you BlackFeather for taking a look at my stuff; :) and the very kind comments

edited December 1969

...Jade sitting back waiting on the ani's. The renders are awesome so I know the ani's will rock.

edited March 2013

Jaderail said:
    ...Jade sitting back waiting on the ani's. The renders are awesome so I know the ani's will rock.

I'm working on them, I just have to have the right story board done before i can start the rendering for the animation.. Thank you for taking a look at my stuff Jeff, I appreciate it :)

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

Ivy I learn so much from you and your animations. I thank you.

edited December 1969

Hi Folks
    These are a few test renders scenes of a animation I am doing in Poser & Poser fusion with Maya using the 3D universe Pirate Cove.
    I had to do all the lighting myself because i can't get this set to render in Daz4.5 so I having a little trouble trying to get the lighting right.
    But anyways I'm about a 1/3 done this animation and it should be done in a couple more weeks,

I also have changed a few things in the pirate cove set. such as the water pane and some of the props I created in 3DSmax like the small sail boat , well here are a few test screen shots. The name of the Films is called "The Legend of Elwives Dagger" I'll be posting more as I go.. :)

screen_test_shot_scene_18.jpg
    1299 x 736 - 105K
    screen_test_shot_scene_9.jpg
    1294 x 733 - 78K
    screen_test_shot_scene_16.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 341K
    screen_test_shot_scene_7.jpg
    1294 x 733 - 90K
    edited December 1969

some more test screen shots from my new animation..this has been a very daunting task I have learned Pirate movies have very big scenes with lots of props in them. which has slowed the rendering process down.. these scene are using 12 gigsof memory out of my 24 gigs to render.. Thus by far the biggest resource intensive movie animation I have created. using Daz and Poser

r029.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 209K
    r51.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 180K
    r086.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 149K
    r128.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 189K
    edited December 1969

This looks like a do not miss. Not that I miss any to start with.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    This looks like a do not miss. Not that I miss any to start with.

Thank you Jeff , I'll post it as soon as its finished . this turned out to be a big more than I thought it would be when i started so its taking me a little longer than expected.

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Hi Folks
    These are a few test renders scenes of a animation I am doing in Poser & Poser fusion with Maya using the 3D universe Pirate Cove.
    I had to do all the lighting myself because i can't get this set to render in Daz4.5 so I having a little trouble trying to get the lighting right.
    But anyways I'm about a 1/3 done this animation and it should be done in a couple more weeks,

I also have changed a few things in the pirate cove set. such as the water pane and some of the props I created in 3DSmax like the small sail boat , well here are a few test screen shots. The name of the Films is called "The Legend of Elwives Dagger" I'll be posting more as I go.. :)

Looking very good, Ivy. I cannot even imagine how much work goes into a project like this.

And a little voice in my head (ex-gamer ;-)) keeps yelling "i want to play that game !"

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Hi Folks

Looking very good, Ivy. I cannot even imagine how much work goes into a project like this.

And a little voice in my head (ex-gamer ;-)) keeps yelling "i want to play that game !"

Than k you Black Feather.. I could not imagine creating a game like this with this much graphics resources. just the animations is using more than I have ever used in any other animation.
    Thank you for following my progress :)

edited December 1969

This is chapter II in the animation I'm about to release in another week.
    these are on the ship The rendering has been killing me..lol.
    anyway I'll be posting more soon :)

Meet the ships crew

scene_49_-_test_01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 275K
    r122.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 230K
    Render_12.jpg
    1295 x 734 - 102K
    meet_the_crew.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 326K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited December 1969

oh, these are just awesome!
    you soooo need a massive renderfarm girl, so you can whip out those videos for us to watch!!

edited December 1969

oh, these are just awesome!
    you soooo need a massive renderfarm girl, so you can whip out those videos for us to watch!!

Thanks Wendy :)
    Even rendering with Poser-fusion & Maya , I really do need more computers for rendering, I think 2 more would do it.
    I could sign up to use Disney/Pixars render farm, called Pixar Tractor for about $1200 a week @ Autodesk University student cost..lol Maybe if i was making big budget animations it be worth it. but for YouTube videos & my crappy skills its not worth it. ..lol

Though the guy that I got to do the voice acting for the lead pirate did a really great job. I should have this done fairly soon. The Jungle scenes are taking the longest to render, I had to re-render a few of the jungle scenes because of Poser the Green RBG light is blending in with the character.s which I am learning is very hard. to get right because if its, not everything looks like its lighted with Mud..lol

edited December 1969

some more scenes cut from the animation I'm working on :)

r099.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 139K
    r100.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 160K
    Jungle_01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 338K
  • Andrey PestryakovAndrey Pestryakov Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

Ivy, I love your stories! You have put an interesting waterfall in the tropical island ;)