How to split one morph

Hi everyone :)

I want to split one morph (left side and right side) after building one for Genesis thighs and hip (it's a morph after posing the figure, with the legs bent). The loading with Morph Pro Loader is ok, but i can't find how to split the morph for the hip for the left side and the right side.
With Poser it's just by right clicking the hip morph name and choosing "split morph".
But in DS4 ?

Thx for your answers.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,822
    edited December 1969

It can't yet be done in DS, you would need to do it in the modeller and import it as a new morph (you could probably manage with the two split morphs only, and add a master slider to control both when you didn't want them split.

• edited December 1969

It can't yet be done in DS, you would need to do it in the modeller and import it as a new morph (you could probably manage with the two split morphs only, and add a master slider to control both when you didn't want them split.

Ouch!!! That hurts !! lol

Ya i suppose i could "split' the morph in the modeller (by masking a part of the figure), and then importing the 2 sides in DS4...

Well....

Anyway, thx for your answer :)

Cheers

• Oom FooyatOom Fooyat Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It might be possible to do by editing the dsf file, if you can figure out how the vertices are numbered. I have read something about mirroring a morph this way but I can not remember where.

• wowiewowie Posts: 2,029
    edited December 1969

I don't know about DS4, but if you have DS3, you can use a script called MirrorMT. It's available in the old forum. I've used it extensively. It works on the same body part or mirrored body parts (ie, left elbow to right elbow).

It's made by Tofusan. Here's the link to his homepage: http://tofusan.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2010/11/mt-mirror-b9e5.html