Geometry Shell 1

Hi I have the package System 46 and I would like to know is possiable to convert Geometry Shell  to a prop please

If so all help would be much appreciated.

Best Regards

George

Comments

• gcshepgcshep Posts: 31

Forgot to add attachments showing the problem I am have first two are of DAZ the third is imported into iClone 3DXchange 7

Capture1.PNG
    1920 x 1043 - 379K
    Capture2.PNG
    1916 x 1042 - 332K
  • The shell can't be converted to a prop as it needs to folow the chnaging shape of the base. You could try exporting as OBJ, then load and rig with the Transfer Utility, but I suspect you may be better off looking at the destination application to see what methods it offers for achieving a similar effect.

Thank you Richard.

I have attached a screen shot of the issue I have after exporting it as an FBX in to iClone 3DXchange.

Thank you Richard.

I have attached a screen shot of the issue I have after exporting it as an FBX in to iClone 3DXchange.

• The image isn't acceptable as it shows the nipples of the figure.

It's possible that this is a bug - the shell is clearly exporting, just no longer correctly fitting the figure (but I don't know if it still adjusts for posing). You may want to file a bug report (open a Technical Suport ticket).

thank you very much Richard for your help I have submitted a ticket to support.

Best regards

George