MrSparky's Easter 2013 Freebie

mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Pleased to announce that years easter freebie is now available. Like last years, it's free, gratis and will cost you nadda. Yep thats right, absolutely nothing, just a big fat zero!

Containing a lovely mockchoc egg thats made with free range polygons. It's gluten free, nut free, fat free and suitable for vegans. Plus contained within is a small cool top secret mystery model. Just follow the easy-to-follow instructions in the zip file readme to get at the mystery model.

http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

mrsparky said:
    Pleased to announce that years easter freebie is now available. Like last years, it's free, gratis and will cost you nadda. Yep thats right, absolutely nothing, just a big fat zero!

Containing a lovely mockchoc egg thats made with free range polygons. It's gluten free, nut free, fat free and suitable for vegans. Plus contained within is a small cool top secret mystery model. Just follow the easy-to-follow instructions in the zip file readme to get at the mystery model.

http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

thank you - to cute

• skipper25skipper25 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Imaginative and fun. Thank you.

• TjebTjeb Posts: 507
    edited December 1969

Yes, indeed very cute. Thank you.
    Found the mystery, but didn't found the batteries yet to make it move... LOL.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Fun, fun, fun! Thank you!

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

tjeb said:
    Yes, indeed very cute. Thank you.
    Found the mystery, but didn't found the batteries yet to make it move... LOL.

What do you need - Ds or AAs? :P

Thanks yet again for a fun model, MrSparky!

• mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone!

What do you need - Ds or AAs?

solar powered - it's an eco egg :)

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

Haven't cracked open the egg yet. It's not another dildo, is it, cause I got lots of those (digital ones, I mean) from Adam Thwaites' Pandora's Boxes.

(Although his LATEST Pandora's Box has something else in it, and I mean SOMETHING else! Equally handy.)

(Although no hands are involved.)

(How am I gonna explain all this in church tomorrow?)

• mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
    edited December 1969

Rest assured theres no naughty adult stuff on my site, though you will finds lot of heavily armed 'toons and extreme sillyness.
    So you should be OK with yer vicar :)