Updated Forum HELP Links

DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,224
edited March 2013 in Carrara Discussion

Hello fellow Carraraists!
I have just updated the Forum HELP links within the ►►► Carrara Information Manual ◄◄◄ and was wondering if any of you know that there were important threads that I may have missed. If so, I don't mind digging them up myself so if they're somewhat lost deep within the earlier pages, and you don't know where, just tell me what it was about and I'll see if I can find it.

As always, my time is quite limited. So if you don't have a link to it, it may be a while before I find it - but I will look if you ask me to.

Additionally, Carrara forum is all I really ever visit regularly. I'm not a forum goer to other sites or even other forums within Daz3d. So if you give me links to other threads outside of the Carrara forum, that might be relevant to Carrara information, let me know about that, too.

I truly hope that this service helps to make your Carrara experiences more pleasant.

I've made the following Quick Links tool (below) to help navigate around inside the pages of the ►►► Carrara Information Manual ◄◄◄ in the hopes of making the experience of finding information regarding Carrara and its many, many, many uses easy and enjoyable. Please offer any comments or suggestions regarding the thread if you have any. Good or bad, I'd like to hear what you have to say:

Quick Links Menu
Just a little tool I decided to add to help navigate this, and other threads

Walkthrough is currently under heavy construction, please bear with me

Post edited by Dartanbeck on

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,224
    edited March 2013

And I see that there are already new ones to add. I update the Forum Help Links post every so often - but not on a constant level. I try to keep it limited to problems that will likely reoccur with other users, and leave the more personal, rare questions from being indexed. So if you have a thread that it looks like I've purposefully left out, and you think it should be included, let me know that, too.

I have made a small start to the walkthrough - just some basic thing that I've been asked to help with quite often by several users. I am planning to do much more with the Carrara walkthrough in the very near future.

Thanks again for any thoughts and/or input.
    Dartanbeck

Post edited by Dartanbeck on