GenX

Trent_WalkerTrent_Walker Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Is their anyway to get thumbnails with the DSF files created b the plugin

Comments

• fruitwortfruitwort Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, there is but unfortunately it was in the fora which have all been lost since DAZ introduced their new website!

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

fruitwort said:
    Yes, there is but unfortunately it was in the fora which have all been lost since DAZ introduced their new website!

If you have the old link just add "archive" between "forum" and ".daz3d" and it'll go right to it. Or post the old link and I'll correct it.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The old forums are at forumarchive.daz3d.com -- google with site:forumarchive.daz3d.com

• fruitwortfruitwort Posts: 0
    edited May 2012
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited May 2012

OMG.. they have the images inline in the archived forums... I hope that's not a glitch... this is really great! WOOT!

Spoke too soon. Checked out one of my freebie pages in the Freepozitory and NOPE, no inline images.... but the avatars and emoticons are live so that's kinda weird!

Post edited by RAMWolff on
  • adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    OMG.. they have the images inline in the archived forums...
    Only images that are linked to offsite servers (as mine are in that thread above) are showing at the moment. The rest of the images will return when we're allowed to log in to the archive forums again.

Or you can "cheat" the process by adding http://forumarchive.daz3.com/ to the bit before "postimage"...

e.g.

postimages/origimage_1_3096345.png 
    becomes
    http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/postimages/origimage_1_3096345.png 
    and past the resulting URL in a new tab/window on your browser.
  • Trent_WalkerTrent_Walker Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The whole image thing is time consuming and is apparent only useful for the Actors shape category. If anyone has notice their is an upper and lower body section. I want to create a section like this for full bodies well it looks like you need to create regions for this to work so I do this however when I save the figure and reload it its gone.

the reason I want to do this is while many would put this in the actors category I want to reserve that spot for characters that have head and bodies morph as one dial and for expression morphs. Another is how do you get the large icons to show up in the other categories