edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Sometimes I will go to the carrara form and it says I am logged in but can respond to threads, SO I hit log in. Then is says I an logged it but doesn't give me the log in areas.

Go back to carrara again its says I am logged in but cant respond I have to always LOG OUT! THEN log in where I am sent to the log in page Then I do that then I can respond

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited December 1969

the FBI are tracking you Rich and messing up your internet experience!
    you KNOW that!!!

(BTW I am ALWAYS logged in on my Android! that is when I can get a bleeding internet connection!! never stays logged in on Windows IE but that is because it is not an Apple Mac!)

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

so,.. where are you now ?
    :)

Right now everybody is having issues of dome kind, and they're all being looked at,
    Daz have made an announcement on this,. *see announcement threads" at the top.

They're trying to get the store issues sorted first, then work on the forum issues.
    until it's fixed, it's log in / log out

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

I put to image the new 'forum flubs' in my tea render awhile back. :)

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/12468/

edited December 1969

I am not sure one could do a render of "log in log out log in log out" that would pass the TOS!

• RomancefantasyRomancefantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I find that sometimes you have to log out of the store and then log in to the forum. The wires are crossed somewhere. :ohh:

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

At the first sign of issues, click on "My Account" then on "Log Out" then log back in. Works every time.

Kendall

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

At the first sign of issues, click on "My Account" then on "Log Out" then log back in. Works every time.

But only if you do it on a store page (since My Account is a secure page, you might not be allowed there if your login status is iffy). For some reason that kickstarts your forum login status where a re-login on a forum page is often ignored.

Heck of a way to run a railroad...
  • Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

But only if you do it on a store page (since My Account is a secure page, you might not be allowed there if your login status is iffy). For some reason that kickstarts your forum login status where a re-login on a forum page is often ignored.

Heck of a way to run a railroad...

So far that has never failed. If your login status is iffy, clicking on "My Account" will take you directly to a login screen, and that'll fix your problems as well -- saving a step.

It isn't perfect, but it is what we have. We either work with it, or not.

Kendall

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

DAZ FORUM LOGIN IMAGE (cough)

forum_login_broken.jpg
    640 x 480 - 41K
    edited June 2012

I was thinking more of "prairie dogging" as descibed by the daughter in the movie rat race!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41imMO7XpFg

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Hi daz 3d

I want to log out from daz 3d 

So , please iam requesting you log out me from daz 3d 

THANK YOU