Happy Father's Day From DAZ3D - Take 2

Comments

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited June 2012

I have yet to use my Voucher (or whatever they are calling it).

Can I use my voucher with this Father's Day Coupon?

Post edited by tsarist on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,360
    edited December 1969

I do not think you can use multiple coupons on one order.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

tsarist said:

I just tried and I could not apply both at the same time. bummer

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

tsarist said:

Same here. I used the voucher; I'll save the FD coupon and order something small after while.

• edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    tsarist said:

Same here. I used the voucher; I'll save the FD coupon and order something small after while.

I guess I'm not getting what I planned on, then. Much preferred the old way of inputting coupons in My Account, then when I bought something, whatever could be applied to that order was, unless I opted not to.

Just hope I didn't invalidate the FD &/or PC one by experimenting.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    tsarist said:

Don't forget the FD coupon only lasts till Tuesday.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Thank you DAZ and a happy Fathers Day to you too. I just used it on the Ethnicity bundle for Genesis and everything went as smooth as smooth can be.:)

And I still am myself!! :-)

Keep up on doing the good work,

Love, Jeanne

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know why the product "V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis", SKU 13079, does not qualify for the "Father's Day" discount? It seems to be a DAZ original, priced at more than $5.

Or is it just yet another bug with the new store?

• foxyladyfoxylady Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Question: will the coupon work if I put two DOs in my cart, that are more than 5 Dollars together?
    Posed for Victoria 5 $2.79
    and
    Tori for V5 $4.54

I was wondering if this was answered already? I don't ever remember seeing Daz have a minimum to use the old voucher syster, is this something new?

I went through all the Daz originals (yes, all. It took me a few days). I cannot find any DO items I want that I don't already have. My problem is compounded by the fact that I am a Poser user.

Now I have $8.00 in coupons I can't use.

• rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 216
    edited December 1969

I guess this coupon is for Daz originals only so like the monthly $6,- coupon useless for items I want to buy.

edited June 2012

It does say, in the first post of the thread, that it can only be used on Daz Originals.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    I got the same error as Slimer... just not authorized to see the Father's Day Announcement... I could see all the others... my only question was... How did Daz find out I'm not a father??

It's obvious. DAZ has a file on you. No need to be concerned. After all...

Everyone has a file.

edited June 2012

quietrob said:
    MrPoser said:
    I got the same error as Slimer... just not authorized to see the Father's Day Announcement... I could see all the others... my only question was... How did Daz find out I'm not a father??

It's obvious. DAZ has a file on you. No need to be concerned. After all...

Everyone has a file.

I am not a father and I do not have the ability to become a father.

My little friend Micah is a father, but that is because he became one before he got neutered.

edit: actually he got neutered after I found out Melody was pregnant.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited June 2012

And now I can't log into the store. Very funny!
    After logging in five times or more, I still am only logged into the forums.
    The store and my account are not available - just giving me that login page again. And again. And again.
    Could somebody tell me how to spend the coupon if I even can't login?
    Please?

Edited to add: now, without doing something special (apart from posting here), I can see my account again.
    Do you have to post to the forum now to be able to buy something?
    (joke!)

Post edited by Kerya on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    And now I can't log into the store. Very funny!
    After logging in five times or more, I still am only logged into the forums.
    The store and my account are not available - just giving me that login page again. And again. And again.
    Could somebody tell me how to spend the coupon if I even can't login?
    Please?

Edited to add: now, without doing something special (apart from posting here), I can see my account again.
    Do you have to post to the forum now to be able to buy something?
    (joke!)

You must have pushed Ctrl; End; Scroll Left; Space; Insert; Insert; Enter. At least thats what works for me on Saturdays. You have to push a completely different sequence on other days and at certain times of the day. I have asked DAZ to put out a list of all the little tricks you have to do to get stuff to work, but they said that it would make things more confusing than they already are and they thought it was fun watching people have trouble accessing the store and the items that are in it. DAZ actually suggested we start a thread showing how much fun we are having finding content and once someone finds a new hidden item, they can post a link to it as long as they give us a play by play on how they were able to find it.

The above was intended for sarcasm and not to be confused with anything other than that. I have no ties with DAZ Studio nor any of its affiliates. The sequence given to access pages in the store are not guaranteed to work for everyone, nor are they intended to be used for those who do not understand that it is complete bull crap.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737
    edited December 1969

If you are having log in issues like that, find a page where you are logged in and log out, then log in again. It usually affects me the other way round - I'm suddenly logged out of the forums, but clicking Log In takes me to my account page from where I log out.

• foxyladyfoxylady Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kerya,

Did you ever get your question answered about adding two items to the cart to get to the $5.00?

edited December 1969

The original post does say

DAZ is offering $2.00 off any DAZ Original Purchase of $5.00 or more

It doesn't actually say if that is one item or a total.

Could be worth an experiment, because, as I found out whilst experimenting with the $6 coupon, as long as you cancel the order before you actually pay for it, then you do not lose the coupon.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    The original post does say
    DAZ is offering $2.00 off any DAZ Original Purchase of $5.00 or more

It doesn't actually say if that is one item or a total.

Could be worth an experiment, because, as I found out whilst experimenting with the $6 coupon, as long as you cancel the order before you actually pay for it, then you do not lose the coupon.

Yes I can confirm being able to cancel before you use it as I did it on the FD $2 coupon, then used it later.

• Type 0 NegativeType 0 Negative Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

a link to the Coupon code DAZ Originals would be great please

edited December 1969

a link to the Coupon code DAZ Originals would be great please

It is mentioned on the first post of this thread.

The coupon code is FATH3RS-DAY-2012

edited December 1969

no

i mean a link to the daz originals

the actual products

edited December 1969

no

the actual products

Someone has that in their signature, but I don't remember who it was. Sorry, maybe someone else knows.

edited June 2012

no

the actual products

Skiriki has it in her signature, you can find a psot by her here, the Daz Os that aren't PC items start about halfway down the page linked to.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1556/P330/#28357

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

thank you,

i got a gremlin
    ha ha
    what did you all get?

edited June 2012

thank you,

i got a gremlin
    ha ha
    what did you all get?

LOL

Edited to add: 1 more post and you'll get a little green box to put your gremlin in, plus it may have some cookies in it.

Post edited by ledhead on
    edited December 1969

So the total has to be five dollars or more. take two dollars of that and that would mean I would have to find at least three dollars before Tuesday.

• CactuskimCactuskim Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

I tried to use my Father's day coupon today, and I keep getting a message that the coupon is invalid.

???

I am trying to buy Ashley for M5. I can't find any indication if that is a "DAZ Original product". I assume that since it is for M5 which can only be used in DAZ it is DAZ only. Doing a search for "DAZ 3D" pretty much brings up the whole store, and the store no longer has the very useful feature of clicking on the vendor/artist name, and bringing up their store only (huge loss of function there btw).

I tried to submit a help ticket, but that is not working either.

Cactuskim

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,360
    edited December 1969

Ashley for M5 isn't a DAZ Original so it won't work on that item.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited June 2012

Cactuskim said:
    I tried to use my Father's day coupon today, and I keep getting a message that the coupon is invalid.

???

I am trying to buy Ashley for M5. I can't find any indication if that is a "DAZ Original product". I assume that since it is for M5 which can only be used in DAZ it is DAZ only. Doing a search for "DAZ 3D" pretty much brings up the whole store, and the store no longer has the very useful feature of clicking on the vendor/artist name, and bringing up their store only (huge loss of function there btw).

I tried to submit a help ticket, but that is not working either.

Cactuskim

On the product page, see where it says under
    Published Artist(s):

ForbiddenWhispers
    JSGraphics
    Male-M3dia

If it was a Daz original, that would say

Daz3d

This is where you will find non-PC Club ($1.99) Daz originals

Starting about halfway down the page

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&limit=60&order=price&p=28&q=DAZ+3D&top_vendor=DAZ+3D&x=0&y=0

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on
This discussion has been closed.