Gumdrops in History - the 20s

trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
edited March 2013 in Freebies

Part one of 20s outfits for Gumdrops. There is a flapper dress (with morphs for the skirt), shoes, necklace, cloche hat, headband with feathers and two hairstyles. (The hair will take any props poses from Gumdrop Hair Mats from KCTC Freebies http://kctc.francemi.net/kctcfreebies.htm).

Vo de oh doh!

From Treasurechest on the Gumdrops page:- http://trumarcar.francemi.net/

Post edited by trumarcar on

Comments

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited March 2013

Wow, that a nice idea. You surprise me everytime again.

History is a wide range. Did you want just go through the last century? I curious to see, what comes next. I hope for a little male Gigolo for the 20's girlies. And hopefully we see Al Gumdrop in his gangster suit with hat and a machine gun (like thios one: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/the-tommy-gun-poser-obj-lwo-/22891/) when you come to the 30's. Unfortunetely I can only give suggestions.

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
  • trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Thank you! Your suggestions are always good - I love the idea of Al Gumdrop!! :-)

edited December 1969

Did you know, that downloads from the francemi.net took ages?? I must always paused and restart the DL with Firefox, but I don't know, if anyone else has a similar problem with downloads from there. Chrome said it need more tha a day for the download. I have also the same problem with other items from KCTC like toyaris PippinBackInTime, which is on the same server.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited March 2013

First, thanks, Trumarcar - this is just precious!

Spanky - Unfortunately, I have been unable to do anything about this - our provider claims they have no problems downloading and they can not do anything about it because they can't duplicate the issue. I plan to discuss this with them again but don't expect any better results :(

Some people have no trouble at all, some do sometimes and not at other times. Some people are finding it takes awhile, others can't get them at all. If you can't get something from the francemi.net server, please try again and if you still aren't able to download, contact whoever created it (you probably have a readme file from each person that tells you the best way to contact them) or contact me VIA THE CONTACT LINK ON KCTC Freebies and we'll put the item elsewhere temporarily for you to download. If you do, be sure to tell the exact name and creator of the item as well as which site it's on.

Sorry for the issues people are having :(

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

I love this 20's theme! Thank you! Gumdrops are turning out to be the best actors/actresses of all time. They can portray almost anything thanks to you!

edited December 1969

Thank you Alisa for ther information. I just want to mentioned this "problems". And meanwhile I've both downloads (Gumdrops 20's and Pippin's back in time) complete. You know what one ay: Good things will need a while ... :)

edited December 1969

I'm glad you were able to get them, Spanky! :) And they are indeed good things, aren't they? ;)

edited December 1969

Thank you, Spit! :-)

I'm glad you were able to get things, Spanky and thank you to Alisa for all the info. :)

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Wow, that a nice idea. You surprise me everytime again.

History is a wide range. Did you want just go through the last century? I curious to see, what comes next. I hope for a little male Gigolo for the 20's girlies. And hopefully we see Al Gumdrop in his gangster suit with hat and a machine gun (like thios one: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/the-tommy-gun-poser-obj-lwo-/22891/) when you come to the 30's. Unfortunetely I can only give suggestions.

Don't forget the chocolate BAR - Bonnie and Clyde Gumdrop can't rob a piggy bank in Texas without one, after all... :)

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

love it a lot!!
    thanks so much! :D

edited December 1969

Thank you Mininessie! Hugs. :)

• Dani Foster HerringDani Foster Herring Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

Adorable...love it! Thank you!!

• MargyThunderstormMargyThunderstorm Posts: 52
    edited December 1969

So beautiful like always, I love all your wonderful freebies. Thanks again for this set. :)

Alisa you remember, I had also the download problems. At the moment it works like a charm for me. I hope it stays that way.

edited December 1969

Me, too, Margy!!! And contact one of us if it doesn't and we'll help :)

• LeilanaLeilana Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

Such a wonderful dress! Thank you very much!:)

• edited June 2013

I use Google Chrome and I downloaded a heap of Trumcar's Gumdrop outfits yesterday and had no bother at all. No waiting and very quick..

Maybe its because I took so many the shelves aren't restocked yet?
    I certainly didn't leave much behind they were just so beautiful :-)

It is a great site all round, everyone invloved should be really pleased with it.

Post edited by racandec_c10ace81ff on