Adding movement morphs to an auto-fitted figure

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Alright, found a good tut on the CCT. Found the place in Daz Studios to select save as a DSF Figure or Prop & successfully saved my creations. Now, I'd like to give the skirts movement morphs...not just following the movement of Genesis' pose.
For instance, like this skirt below; I fashioned it to have panels like that of a belly dancing skirt I'd seen & I'd like each panel to have individual movements separate from Genesis so that if Genesis is posed in a dance movement, the panels can appear to be in movement & not clinging to Genesis' legs. Any good, easy to understand tutorials on adding movement?

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Flamewing said:
    Alright, found a good tut on the CCT. Found the place in Daz Studios to select save as a DSF Figure or Prop & successfully saved my creations. Now, I'd like to give the skirts movement morphs...not just following the movement of Genesis' pose.
    For instance, like this skirt below; I fashioned it to have panels like that of a belly dancing skirt I'd seen & I'd like each panel to have individual movements separate from Genesis so that if Genesis is posed in a dance movement, the panels can appear to be in movement & not clinging to Genesis' legs. Any good, easy to understand tutorials on adding movement?

Sickle Yield did a rigging tutorial for skirts in the old forum unfortunately I no longer have a link to it. It is listed in the secrets of DS4 thread with some other tutorials on similar subjects.

There is also the item by Bobbie in the DAZ store which comes with a tutorial.

Sorry I don't have links for any of these.

• edited December 1969

Thank you. :-)