Question about the Supersuit Pro Bundle shaders.

ameesa001@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 282
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The Pro bundle has quite a selection of suit packages that are also individually packaged. Do some of these suit packages share shaders making repeats, or will there really be that many individual new shaders? Either way I'm getting the Pro bundle, but so many individual new shaders would be an awesome bonus!

Comments

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    edited December 1969

Each of the packs (hero, sci-fi, trooper, fantasy) has a promo image that is nothing but spheres showing the shaders. They all look fairly distinct.

• Randall LloydRandall Lloyd Posts: 88
    edited December 1969

Ameesa said:
    The Pro bundle has quite a selection of suit packages that are also individually packaged. Do some of these suit packages share shaders making repeats, or will there really be that many individual new shaders? Either way I'm getting the Pro bundle, but so many individual new shaders would be an awesome bonus!

Every pack has its own shaders and they do not repeat.

In all there are almost 250 new shader presets in the 5 main suit bundles

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

The shaders are awesome, quite a lot of variety and useful for more than just the supersuit.

• ameesa001@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the info. I might have paid just for the shaders, lol. In my case, the rest are super bonuses.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Totally agree with Heatherlee - it's an amazing batch of shaders that can be used for SO many things - totally awesome product!

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

Totally agree with Heatherlee - it's an amazing batch of shaders that can be used for SO many things - totally awesome product!

I agree with the above :D

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Rand said:
    Ameesa said:

Hi Rand, are the fur shaders displacement based or the experimental curves that came with 4.5?

• SyndarylSyndaryl Posts: 521
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Hi Rand, are the fur shaders displacement based or the experimental curves that came with 4.5?

They're displacement fur that will work in 4.0 as well, from what I can tell.

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374
    edited December 1969

I was wondering -- the shaders for the supersuit,materials -- not the morphs, etc, but the shaders themselves-- will they work on other objects or only the supersuit?

• equinoxx5equinoxx5 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Damsel said:
    I was wondering -- the shaders for the supersuit,materials -- not the morphs, etc, but the shaders themselves-- will they work on other objects or only the supersuit?

The shaders work on any surface, not just the Supersuit.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    DAZ_Rand said:
    Ameesa said:

The fur shaders are from Marieah's fur shaders.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Pendraia said:
    DAZ_Rand said:
    Ameesa said:

The fur shaders are from Marieah's fur shaders.Hi Kerya, thanks for the response. I did work that out since buying the product. When I imported them into Shadermixer it is based on my fur shader that she used as a base for her shaders, some slight differences though.

Thanks again.

Pen