Looking for M4 morph Merchant resources

michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi, I'm looking for body morph merchant resources for M4. I found the ultra morphs on RDNA, but they only include the face. I'm looking for body morphs that can be used for commercial products. Any more face morph resources would also be appreciated.
I've seen plenty for V4 and Genesis, but can't seem to find them for M4.
Many thanks

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

There aren't any, since body morphs generally still need to work within the restraints of clothing. You can always save a INJ from the settings of morphs++ which will in keep the settings for the body morphs.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Usually merchants try to get along with the existing Morphs++, because with custom morphs the clothes will not fit.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Usually merchants try to get along with the existing Morphs++, because with custom morphs the clothes will not fit.
    Obsolescence, yet people cling to Gen4 like to the railing on the titanic :)
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Be nice - for Poser Generation4 still works better than Genesis.
    Genesis works - but not as smoothly as in DazStudio and not as smoothly as V4/M4.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Also some people do not have the newer Poser versions that are neccesary to use DSON, and / or the money to upgrade.

There are also quite a few users who prefer to use DS 3, for several different reasons.

And there is of course the Carrara community, who can use Gen 4 with more ease than Genesis at this moment in time.

• michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the replies everyone; yes I thought that may be the case but asked anyway to be sure. I would be quite happy making products solely for Genesis, but as others in this thread have said, many still use M4, and Genesis doesn't work in older versions of poser.
    Thanks for the replies, will have to stick to Morphs ++ INJ for the body.