OK, so now we are back

ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

But at the moment we don't have the facilty to post images.

It is on the "To Do" list

So what shall we do in the art studio, while we are waiting to post some art ?

Comments

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

Write essays describing works of art featuring thousands of fleas infesting the nether regions of the DAZ staff members who were suppose to have us back online in 20 hours after shutdown but instead took about a week and yet still could not get image posting right?

Yes, I'm gonna grip about this for a day or two. Citizen prerogative. Haha. :lol:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OK. Not my fault, I couldn't do anything either, so went and got myself inot trouble over at Renderosity. Even had a thread deleted by an mod.

:coolsmirk:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ba Hum BUG!!! I need images.

edited May 2012

It's on the TO DO list. honest it is, in big letters.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Lol, it doesn't take much to get into trouble over there which is why I don't go there much. Too many overly sensitive readers that side.

I figure I'm getting too old for trouble. Time to settle down and maybe get wife and a dog and watch the crops grow...

Ah, who am I kidding. Trouble she will find me where-ever I go. Such is the fate of those with common sense and courage. :lol:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Jeff!! Squeeeee! I missed you! Roberto moved his contest over to another place and then i figured you would come by but you never did so I figured maybe you didn't get his e-mail or didn't wan't to come and so I came back here looking for you and then it was still down and then I talked to a nice lady for a while via PM which was fun as she's very clever and worked in an art gallery and then I was gonna talk some more but she went away and then I saw the forum was suddenly open and I was like "Weeeee!!" but I first had to let the powers that be know of my extreme annoyance for pulling a stunt like this and then you popped in and now we are up to date.

*Breathe*

Phew, so did you miss me huh huh? Did yah huh? :cheese:

edited December 1969

Squeee!!!! It's really HARRY!! Well I tried to get to Beto's new place but seem to have got lost and never got to it. I got a few PMs and then could not reply to them. Then I popped in and saw the forums up again. Lurked at Rendo a few days before that. Did large amounts of nothing and ta da here I am again.

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

What? Got to have the art!
    Good to see you wonderful artists on here raring to go.

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This is what I did while waiting for the forums to come back: http://flashback37.deviantart.com/art/Beast-in-the-night-303911423

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

This is what I did while waiting for the forums to come back: http://flashback37.deviantart.com/art/Beast-in-the-night-303911423

Now that's what I'm talking about! Always did love that green guy. (Green is my favorite color.)

edited December 1969

Got to second that. Great work Flashback37.

edited December 1969

:cheese:

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited May 2012

I like the breadcrumbs near the top of the page, under the tabs.

I will wait to upload some art to the forums.

chohole, are you one of the administrator of the forums? Or maybe I am confusing you with DAZ_ann0314. I was just wondering because you know a lot about how forums work.

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Lol, it doesn't take much to get into trouble over there which is why I don't go there much. Too many overly sensitive readers that side.

I figure I'm getting too old for trouble. Time to settle down and maybe get wife and a dog and watch the crops grow...

Ah, who am I kidding. Trouble she will find me where-ever I go. Such is the fate of those with common sense and courage. :lol:

Lord, lead me not into temptation. I already know the way there! ;-)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    OK. Not my fault, I couldn't do anything either, so went and got myself inot trouble over at Renderosity. Even had a thread deleted by an mod.

~GASP~ Our own sweet Cho had a thread deleted by a mod at Renderosity??? What is the world coming to??? :coolsmirk:

• MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

I honestly can't picture it.

• MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Was wondering where you were hiding at.

edited December 1969

What sort of pictures you want. Lol cats ?

bad_day_lol_catz.jpg
    500 x 351 - 23K
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

yeah, the forum is back on track :)

hello everyone :)

well, hope we can post images soon :) have some really good new stuff :)

• Sky HndxSky Hndx Posts: 142
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

...wear something extremely skimpy like a french maids outfit or a get up that looks as if it came out of a classic Star Trek episode. Seems that's all they go for over there. ...judging by the ads anyhoo :-)

• FWIWFWIW Posts: 320
    edited December 1969

For the few people who were watching (My favorite Drow especially) I am not going to be able to post any of my multi figure image until tags work again as the first cube in the collection got a good bit more....violently inclined then I had originally intended. But I worked to flipping hard on it to change it.

Soon as the tags for Violence and Nudity (which it does not have yet but probably will) are back I will start posting.

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Yes, I noticed you were a bit of trouble maker over there, thats why I steered clear of you......I did not want to be branded a fanboy!!!
    So no Welsh Cakes for you my girl!!! %-P

edited December 1969

For the few people who were watching (My favorite Drow especially) I am not going to be able to post any of my multi figure image until tags work again as the first cube in the collection got a good bit more....violently inclined then I had originally intended. But I worked to flipping hard on it to change it.

Soon as the tags for Violence and Nudity (which it does not have yet but probably will) are back I will start posting.

Glad to hear your still working on it. I can wait. Lets just hope it's not Too Long a wait. :lol:
    edited December 1969

Watching!

edited December 1969

I like the breadcrumbs near the top of the page, under the tabs.

I will wait to upload some art to the forums.

chohole, are you one of the administrator of the forums? Or maybe I am confusing you with DAZ_ann0314. I was just wondering because you know a lot about how forums work.

Me , NO I am a plain simple moderator, you know, the person everyone loves to hate.

Choavianime.gif
    100 x 100 - 8K
    edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    chohole said:

Yes, I noticed you were a bit of trouble maker over there, thats why I steered clear of you......I did not want to be branded a fanboy!!!

sheep-dog-trials-im-telling-you-the-man-and-the-do1.jpg
    640 x 466 - 84K
  • kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    kylumi said:
    chohole said:

ROFL :lol: