Ghost Pirate

tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Okay crew, a little help please.
I swear I remember a ghost pirate for M3 (I think) here in the Daz Marketplace.
I haven't been able to find it.
I thought it was called Davy Jone's or something to that effect.
I saw a Davy Jone's in the marketplace, but that's NOT it.
Does anyone else remember the Ghostly Pirate and can you show me in the marketplace?
Thanks

I hope I'm not going crazy

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

Is the one you're looking for
    http://www.daz3d.com/davy-jones-locker

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited March 2013

Greetings,
    There was a Davey Jones Ghost, by RawArt, apparently, see here: Link removed by a Moderator (although I don't recommend clicking anything from there).

It was SKU #1697, included in the 'They're Back Bundle' (SKU 9192).

http://www.daz3d.com/davey-jones-ghost would be where it lived, but it's vaulted.

-- Morgan

Post edited by Chohole on
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    OMG, please tell me that wasn't an illegal site... My face is actually, physically hot and red right now with embarrassment. It was one of the first links for the Google search I did, and had the text describing the item and an image which I thought would be helpful to the OP, and didn't have the hallmarks of 'badness' that a lot of sites have. (Except, you know, for being on a .ru domain, which is why I recommended against clicking anything.)

I'm so sorry.

-- Morgan

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,746
    edited December 1969

Yeah...Davy Jones got retired.
    Some times the sets are so old that they just don't hold up by todays standards.

Sorry

Rawn

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    OMG, please tell me that wasn't an illegal site... My face is actually, physically hot and red right now with embarrassment. It was one of the first links for the Google search I did, and had the text describing the item and an image which I thought would be helpful to the OP, and didn't have the hallmarks of 'badness' that a lot of sites have. (Except, you know, for being on a .ru domain, which is why I recommended against clicking anything.)

I'm so sorry.

-- Morgan

Actually, if you see a site that you recommend one shouldn't click the links, that is the number one sign of badness (and a very good reason why not to post the link).

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited March 2013

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,

I'm so sorry.

-- Morgan

Double post.

Post edited by TheWheelMan on