Free Slim Character for Poser and DAZ Studio (2nd of Toon People Series)

chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Meshbox released a new free character - actually two free characters Girl Slim and Boy Slim of....Slim!

Slim has its own page on Facebook, so check it out.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Not everybody uses facebook, so it needs a link to the freebie page (not a commercial page) for people to download.

• launoklaunok Posts: 774
    edited December 1969

After doing all the steps to get the Slim base and also the Chunk base from Mirye Software and received the download links by email, I am struggling to get any of the 2 items to download successfully. Slim is about 70 mb and Chunk 50 mb or so.

I have sent Chikako from Mirye Software (Meshbox) an email about download issues but he couldn't give me other download links. This actually mean it was just a waste of time to try these downloads. Even my son-in-law who is on much better and reliable internet connection tried several hours and has experienced the same that it just keeps failing after about 8 mb or so on both files. I am using Firefox on adsl connection. Trying today again the files is not active anymore since it's only available for a period of 48 hours due to security purposes.

Has anyone else experience such problems?

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

I got the email download link too, but I can't even get at the home page now -- getting an Invalid SQL "fatal error". Maybe they're trying to fix it again. Maybe too many people arriving at once.

Mirye does have its problems with user access!

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

UPDATE:

Later that same day, download links works directly from email, took 2 tries after the 1st attempt ended prematurely, but the Slims are now working on MrSparky's railroad.

SlimSparky.jpg
    800 x 579 - 105K
  • chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

Slim was updated today to 1.0.1. We got a lot of feedback on various irritations with clothing, file names, etc and fixed those. Plus, a healthy number of new phoneme dials added. And better DAZ Studio compatibility :)

Download | Changelog | Talk Back