Now Available Amaterasu for V4 and Genesis [COMMERCIAL]

XP PointblankXP Pointblank Posts: 0
edited May 2012 in The Commons

Cross post from the old forums, but Amaterasu is still on sale Here. Not entirely sure how long the sale will last (under the old store, the sale was scheduled to end after today). I will repost images when we can in the forums and would love to see what you guys do with her.

As part of a makeup with the store craziness, I will be offering a buy one get one promotion through June 1. All you need to do is send me a PM or email with your order number and which product you would like of equal or lesser value (sale price does NOT apply, so if you buy for instance, Amaterasu at the sale price you can choose any item at $14.95 or less). You can choose either anything in my store Here or my Renderosity store Here.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day,
pointblank

Post edited by XP Pointblank on

Comments

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

She's lovely as are all your V4 characters. ;-)

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

She is adorable and I think I already snatched her up when she first was released :-). She is beautiful!!

• XP PointblankXP Pointblank Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    She's lovely as are all your V4 characters. ;-)
    She is adorable and I think I already snatched her up when she first was released :-). She is beautiful!!

Thank you both for the compliments and sorry for the delay responding, new emails are a bit different. :) Islandgurl, I do believe you did and I can't begin to say how much I appreciate the support. You've been supportive since before I even became a vendor/PA and it means a lot to me so thank you. :) I'm still working on the update for MCMs and a couple tweaked blended faces as well. I will upload them once the store gains a bit more stability and the staff are a little less overworked.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

I love your work and will get the rest of them when I have more funds :-). NP I love your gals and will look forward to getting whatever you come up with next!!Thank you and take care.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

I picked her up before everything went crazy around here.
    She's an outstanding character that I've really enjoyed creating with.

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited May 2012

I also picked her up before the store went nuts. Thank you for including a V4 version. She is currently my favorite skin. Love the eyes too. The promo images don't include what they look like so I took a gamble they would look like some of your other products. Luckily, they did. :) I also really like the facial morph.

Post edited by Pixel8ted on
  • HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Lovely character, somehow I missed seeing this one!

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited May 2012

Had to ad this to this thread because I love Amaterasu so much: WARNING: NUDITY
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2328370&user_id=647585&np;&np;

Post edited by wancow on