What is this Item?

lordofchaos_1lordofchaos_1 Posts: 20
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have been looking around the site and came to the Micheal 5 page, at the bottom is a Barbarian looking figure. where can I get the Mohawk hair?

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/products/genesis/genesis-michael/

On this page ^

Comments

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

I believe the mohawk was made with the Supersuit.

Coldrake

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I think it was made with the M5 Elite hair
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/michael-5-elite-hair/

• lordofchaos_1lordofchaos_1 Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

hmmm Okay thanks for replying I will look into it

• MangeyDesignerMangeyDesigner Posts: 129
    edited June 2012

here we go... my first post at the new DAZ site.

That mo-hawk was made from the elite hair and I had planned to release some presets for it into the freepository after it was released.

That never happened sorry and I have not been very inspired to do it while the site has been in such a mess.

I can take a screenshot of my dials and post them in here or maybe even get a preset done over the weekend and post it.

I stumbled on the mo-hawk settings before the Elite hair was released and whilst it can require some postwork it does create an awesome and very credible mo-hawk.... as you will see if you check out the M5 promo threads where some of my Punk M5 images were posted.

here is one that was never posted showing a close up of it.

Thanks Kerya for that info... although it is a shame to squash this down so small... but it is just to show another look at the mo-hawk for this thread.

MorePhil07s.jpg
    566 x 800 - 61K
    Post edited by MangeyDesigner on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

To attach an image: don't use fast reply, use reply.
    There is a field for Attachments.

Be careful about pictures size:

Although the information on image posting indicates that sizes up to 2,000 pixels square are allowed, at the moment the resizing code is broken (the images should be resized to 800 pixels square for display in threads). As a result we need you to make sure that any images posted are, for now, no more than 800 pixels square - you can of course post a link to an off-site full-size image and treat the local image as a glorified thumbnail if you like. We apologise for this, and hope it will be fixed anon.

Yes, this forum is still very chaotic.
    :lol:

Testing ...
    computerbaby.jpg
    800 x 600 - 32K
  • Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

The mohawk is awesome :) Love your baby, Kerya! :)

• lordofchaos_1lordofchaos_1 Posts: 20
    edited June 2012

@ MangeyDesigner I would love to see the dials as I have played with it and it looks like my 4 yr old son cut his hair
    And some presets would be great to. Thanks to everyone that helped me find this item.

Post edited by lordofchaos_1 on