Post Your Renders - #4: A New Hope

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,210
    edited December 1969

friendship is magic
    True story, my magical friend! I really like your toys - and the shader is gorgeous. I am a big fan of candies.
  • GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited December 1969

my candy shader so far https://www.box.com/s/5knz0n3x7ns32krex69j
    still figuring out how to mix more colours in stripes
    each Mixer only lets you do two so maybe multiple mixer layers?

That's trippy! I feel a flashback coming on! :P

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Ribbon candy is just so awesome. I'm going to enjoy playing with these.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited February 2013

Anne, (and Dart) because I do not have the toy ponies for horse2 I used this http://www.sharecg.com/v/59803/related/11/Poser/Pony-Upgrade,
    we should when inclined to post a sarcastic response to a troll,
    refrain,
    post My little Pony, friendship is magic renders instead.
    or unicorns, carebears and rainbows!
    Luna is a toy Unicorn also on sharecg http://www.sharecg.com/v/60412/gallery/11/Poser/Luna you can use!
    I will work on more pretty Carrara proceedural shaders later, got some ideas (and filterforge I MUST use too albeit only standard)

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Why not this one?
    This is the perfect response to an online Troll!
    **appropriate Troll response image created by WendyLovesCats utilizing an original Carrara-made model by mmoir

mmoir-wendyized.gif
    240 x 180 - 870K
    edited December 1969

I have a gif an actual troll doing that gesture somewhere as a response to one of my ignored members somewhere in a locked thread on this forum.

edited December 1969

Oh my.... ohh..... I get to go and buy Dogwaffle Pro: Howler right now! Talk to you all later! ;)

edited December 1969

Oh my.... ohh..... I get to go and buy Dogwaffle Pro: Howler right now! Talk to you all later! ;)

Friends, neighbours, brothers and sisters; here is the finest example of Dartanbeck's day being made we've seen since Rosie said, "I do." :)

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

Garstor said:

Friends, neighbours, brothers and sisters; here is the finest example of Dartanbeck's day being made we've seen since Rosie said, "I do." :)

Which is nearly the only thing that eclipses the day he bought Carrara! ;-)

edited December 1969

Garstor said:

Which is nearly the only thing that eclipses the day he bought Carrara! ;-)I doubt, highly, that I'm quite THAT excited! Well... this IS going to be very cool... but I have to stop crying, first. You see, when I tried adding my account to PayPal, a problem occurred and they have me stuck in a mess of red tape at least until some time early next week. So tears are all over my keyboard and my eyes are swollen shut. Okay... I'm exaggerating! I've waited this long, a few more days in the name of financial safety over the www, so be it... it is what it is.
    I can't wait to see water running in my woodlands scenes, though. And the ability to oil paint again. And....

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Garstor said:

Which is nearly the only thing that eclipses the day he bought Carrara! ;-)I doubt, highly, that I'm quite THAT excited! Well... this IS going to be very cool... but I have to stop crying, first. You see, when I tried adding my account to PayPal, a problem occurred and they have me stuck in a mess of red tape at least until some time early next week. So tears are all over my keyboard and my eyes are swollen shut. Okay... I'm exaggerating! I've waited this long, a few more days in the name of financial safety over the www, so be it... it is what it is.
    I can't wait to see water running in my woodlands scenes, though. And the ability to oil paint again. And....

I just love all these tales you make up .

edited February 2013

Garstor said:

You want fun? Have your identity stolen so somebody can try and file a fraudulent tax return in your name!

For even more giggles, listen to the I.R.S. explain that the privacy laws meant to protect you, prevent them from disclosing any relevant information, such as the bank where the account was opened in which the money was to be deposited, or even the state or municipality where it happened. Then, the next year you can't even file the federal return electronically because you're on a list of victims they need to watch. Of course their victim advocate doesn't even hint that this is a possibility in the one and only piece of correspondence you get.

Post edited by evilproducer on
    edited December 1969

You want fun? Have your identity stolen so somebody can try and file a fraudulent tax return in your name!

I think there is a movie about that playing right now... :)

...that's not really a laughing matter of course...it sucks out loud. I try to keep an eagle-eye watch on my own numbers.

edited December 1969

Absolutely. Patiently, he waits.
    Thanks bigh. It's all purely accidental.

edited December 1969

My latest sidetracked whimsy
    recreating the Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" CGI masterpiece in Carrara
    done my version of the room so far
    the figures will take longer

Doc5.png
    1920 x 1080 - 823K
  • BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 791
    edited February 2013

Wendy,

Love that video. I can't wait to see your version. The room looks great!

Post edited by BrianP21361 on
    edited December 1969

My latest sidetracked whimsy
    recreating the Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" CGI masterpiece in Carrara
    done my version of the room so far
    the figures will take longer

No way! That's going to be some serious fun. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.

edited December 1969

the headless test
    and yes I cheated and attached the mesh to the skeleton in animation of V4 development figure's hip
    will just parent head to hers when done but will do Carrara NLA mimic morphs

mtv026.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 285K
  • NoneNone Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

meh

My-Dreams-In-Ruin-2.jpg
    1920 x 1440 - 495K
    edited December 1969

the headless test
    and yes I cheated and attached the mesh to the skeleton in animation of V4 development figure's hip
    will just parent head to hers when done but will do Carrara NLA mimic morphsThat's cool. Say, is that a real mirror on the wall?
    meh
    Nice grey morning amidst the ruins.
    edited December 1969

Koukotsu,
    I just checked back a few page and, well, Mulberry's still blue. And hot. Whew!

edited December 1969

a mirror with wavy bump

edited December 1969

click for videoMunny 4 Nuthin parody
    rendered in Carrara with models I made myself in Carrara.
    scary!! :snake:
    . . . .and then there is the. ,uhm, singing!!

• edited December 1969

Koukotsu,
    I just checked back a few page and, well, Mulberry's still blue. And hot. Whew!

Thank you, she was a big hit among the Brony cult as well, lol ;-)

• edited December 1969

Awesome :)

• EleleElele Posts: 1,097
    edited December 1969

That's awesome! :D

edited December 1969

Agreed, kiddo... neat stuff!
  • ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

good morning

gmorn.jpg
    800 x 600 - 80K
    edited December 1969

@Wendy: Twisted as usual!

@ManStan: Nice lighting.

edited December 1969

ManStan said:
    good morning

Nice! Are you thinking of adding someone on that catwalk, greeting the day?

BTW, did you model that yourself or is it purchased? Either way, I do like the angle you rendered from.

This discussion has been closed.