Wishlist Error

trilltrill Posts: 43
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Sorry if this has been posted before, or if solution has been posted couldn't find any. :-) On the store product page my wishlist column show the right number of items, but when I click on the

Wishlist in the header bar I get the following error:

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 568564743420

I know you are swap at DAZ, but I just wanted to know if this is just me or are others having the problem.

Thanks for your time. Also everything else works fine:lol:

Comments

• MorganRLewisMorganRLewis Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

It's not just you; I haven't been able to get my wishlist to load either.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If I click on wishlist from the top of this page, mine shows correctly

• trilltrill Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

Chohole,

I tried what you said, but I got this error now:

There has been an error processing your requestItem (Mage_Downloadable_Model_Link) with the same id "86344" already exist
    Trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(531): Varien_Data_Collection->addItem(Object(Mage_Downloadable_Model_Link))
    #1 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Varien/Data/Collection.php(729): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load()
    #2 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Downloadable/Model/Product/Type.php(54): Varien_Data_Collection->getIterator()
    #3 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Downloadable/Helper/Catalog/Product/Configuration.php(50): Mage_Downloadable_Model_Product_Type->getLinks(Object(AW_Sarp_Model_Catalog_Product))
    #4 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Downloadable/Helper/Catalog/Product/Configuration.php(85): Mage_Downloadable_Helper_Catalog_Product_Configuration->getLinks(Object(Mage_Wishlist_Model_Item))
    #5 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Wishlist/Block/Customer/Wishlist.php(178): Mage_Downloadable_Helper_Catalog_Product_Configuration->getOptions(Object(Mage_Wishlist_Model_Item))
    #6 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/design/frontend/enterprise_daz/default/template/giftregistry/wishlist/view.phtml(117): Mage_Wishlist_Block_Customer_Wishlist->getDetailsHtml(Object(Mage_Wishlist_Model_Item))
    #7 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/var/www/html/m...')
    #8 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/enterp...')
    #9 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
    #10 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
    #11 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(582): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
    #12 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(522): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('customer.wishli...', true)
    #13 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Page/Block/Html/Wrapper.php(52): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('', true, true)
    #14 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Page_Block_Html_Wrapper->_toHtml()
    #15 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
    #16 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
    #17 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(582): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
    #18 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('content', true)
    #19 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/design/frontend/enterprise_daz/default/template/page/2columns-left.phtml(47): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('content')
    #20 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/var/www/html/m...')
    #21 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/enterp...')
    #22 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
    #23 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
    #24 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(529): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
    #25 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(391): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
    #26 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Wishlist/controllers/IndexController.php(131): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
    #27 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(420): Mage_Wishlist_IndexController->indexAction()
    #28 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
    #29 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
    #30 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(349): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
    #31 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
    #32 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/index.php(80): Mage::run('', 'store')
    #33 {main}
    Error log record number: 1175933369410

At least I now know it isn't just me.

• Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited May 2012

I had this problem. If you have "Crazy Nights" in your wishlist, it breaks it. There may be other products like that.

When you go to a store page, 3 items of your wishlist show up on the right sidebar, and from there, you have the option to remove them entirely, or move them to your cart.

I moved 118 items to my cart. When I got to "Crazy Nights" it threw up an error, so I just removed it entirely. As soon as I did that, everything was fine. I then moved all the items from my cart back to my wishlist (which you can do all at once by checking the boxes).

A PITA, but it fixed the problem.

Post edited by Velvet Goblin on
  • trilltrill Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

Thanks Velvet Goblin, your method did the trick. It appears that "Crazy Night" doesn't want to be wishlisted. :-)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

It's certainly not Crazy about being there.

• dakinidakini Posts: 142
    edited December 1969

Thanks Velvet Goblin!
    I've been trying to get to my wishlist for days and kept getting this error:

There has been an error processing your request
    Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.
    Error log record number: 879003037590

I used your method & deleted Crazy Nights and my wishlist worked again all of a sudden! :)
  • shg0816_13461e8196shg0816_13461e8196 Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

I removed the item and everything worked.

What I would like to know now, why doesn't DAZ removed the item from everyone's wishlist (with a note saying it impacts viewing the wishlist)

A simple script would be easy to create for this

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My Wish list is just BROKEN. I had 12 items in it. The quick link at the top of the page errors out. The Wishlist in the store shows 199 items in it and every item I try errors it out.