Color dots in render - Daz Studio 4.5

MarcosDKMarcosDK Posts: 120
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

All my renders with Daz Studio 4.5 have this colors dots. It's a bug? I change light intensity, angles, colors, resolutions... ever the dots but not in the same places.

Can anyone help me, please?

Comments

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately, image attachments are broken on the forums at the moment. If, however, the issue is what I think it is, with the red and blue squares appearing on your render... it's actually an issue with Renderman (the underlying render engine for DS) and Deep Shadow Mapping. Some people report that a very minute camera angle change will cause them to go away, but the only guaranteed method is to switch to Raytraced shadows and take the render time hit.

• MarcosDKMarcosDK Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the info. While the problem is solved I try to render with Raytraced shadows

• Bruno AcciolyBruno Accioly Posts: 22
    edited December 1969

I got the same here.
    Any solution on that already?

Thanks

• MarcosDKMarcosDK Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

b.accioly said:
    I got the same here.
    Any solution on that already?

Thanks

Render with raytraced shadows... :-[

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
    edited December 1969

I ALWAYS use raytraced shadows, and still some scenes do it, while others don't.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That IS a render engine issue, the DAZ Studio 3Delight render engine is not made BY DAZ 3D so they can not fix it. The people that DO make it know of the issue and have not been able to solve that error either. Only Ray Traced or NO Shadows work as intended all the time at this time.

• UnseenArtworksUnseenArtworks Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

Thank's a lot, raytraced shadows solved the problem for me :)