I Am So Tired But There's So Much To Do Complaint Thread

Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,254
edited June 2017 in The Commons

This discussion was created from comments split from: The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint Thread.

Old thread https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/140106/

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,254
    edited June 2017

Back to origins: The All Complaints Answered thread

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,123

The "Get It Off Your Chest.  Complaint Thread"

edited June 2017

The "Get It Off Your Chest.  Complaint Thread"

I kind of like that one, or maybe a derivative of it: The "Vent your frustrations Here Complaint Thread"

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

The Too Tired to fight an arch griffin c.t.

too tired to walk over to the futon

the tired typing with one hand c.t.

edited June 2017

Just for fun how about "My Dragon is draggin' Complaint Thread" ?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991

We've done dragons.

edited June 2017

NM

Post edited by TJohn on

spector oil on your silver sword to defeath wraiths smiley

room fan is a steady soothing sound.  

lullaby land.

hopefully undisturbed by ferris wheel nightmares

• Kevlar31Kevlar31 Posts: 63

Who Cares? Who Dares? ct

edited June 2017

For now I picked a comment  from one of Miss Bad Wolf's posts in the old thread; but I'm open to other suggestions for the new title.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166

I just put what your suggestion was.

frank0314 said:

I just put what your suggestion was.

I know. IIRC the title of the first thread was something like 'All Complaints Answered till the Top of the Hour' and I was just temporarily referencing back to that.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited June 2017
    Mistara said:

lullaby land.

...for me it's the AC unit in the window.

Most likely off to bed early tonight myself. Stopped at a pizza joint for take out.  Ate the whole pie.  Brain seriosuly starved of oxygen.

Happy Caturday all.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

...oh yeah, congratualtions Charlie on winning the thread..

Hot and humid today. High of 86 with a real feel of 96. Could be worse though. The record is 101

Complaint: It's my birthday and no 'B' character appeared in my downloads. But I did get a B'Day coupon from one of the other sites

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060

Hot and humid today. High of 86 with a real feel of 96. Could be worse though. The record is 101

Complaint: It's my birthday and no 'B' character appeared in my downloads. But I did get a B'Day coupon from one of the other sites

I can't remember this site ever doing anything for birthdays.  Not for mine, at least.

Happy Birthday, Charlie!

Dana

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,123

Rain stopped last night.  Yea!  Had a mini-adventure today.  Drove 20 miles to nearest flea market and wandered the isles of junk to find something for a dollar to add to a cheap collection of mine (Red Rose Tea figurines), cheap, of no intrinsic value, but a thrill to find one I don't have. laugh  At noon I wanted to get lunch but I had to stop at four places before I found one that was satisfactory.  And it turned out to be a ice cream stand. devil  Lunch it turned out wasn't until 2:00 and that was a burrito at some place that just opened up (AGAIN!  For the 4th time as yet a different type a restaurant. surprise).  Terrible location and I wish them luck, they serve a wonderful burrito but it's a terrible location that you can only approach from one direction and you don't see it until it's too late to turn into their parking lot unless you are determined to go there.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

After several times seeing this new thread in the listings, I just had to come in and let you know where my brain went, filling in, instead of reading the whole title... This is just for fun, mind you...

I keep seeing, "I Am So Tired But There's So Much To Complain About Thread" ...

It's probably because the brain is so tired, it doesn't want to work hard enough to read the full title!

L'Adair said:

After several times seeing this new thread in the listings, I just had to come in and let you know where my brain went, filling in, instead of reading the whole title... This is just for fun, mind you...

It's probably because the brain is so tired, it doesn't want to work hard enough to read the full title!

I tried to keep the old format with Complaint Thread at the end so people would recognize it.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    L'Adair said:

I tried to keep the old format with Complaint Thread at the end so people would recognize it.

LOL... I'm not "complaining" about the title. I just think it's funny, as many times as I've seen it in the listings, my brain still wants to call it something else!

new thread smell - pine airfeshner smiley

kyoto kid said:
    Mistara said:

lullaby land.

...for me it's the AC unit in the window.

Most likely off to bed early tonight myself. Stopped at a pizza joint for take out.  Ate the whole pie.  Brain seriosuly starved of oxygen.

Happy Caturday all.

peezapeeza

leaning tower of peeza

..hmm subscribed to the thread last night but no ebots today in my inbox. ah well probably retreated to someplace cool.

Yep the Easy Bake oven is in full swing today. Already 97° in the 'hood 

I never use the airport temp even though that is supposed ot be the "official one" as airports are rarely near where most people lin the city live. Milwaukee's (WI) for example is almost on the lakefront and can be up to 20° cooler than the rest of the city.  Actually there they do take two "official" readings, one from the main airport and the other from an airport on the northwest side of town. Kansas City's meanwhile is almost 50 miles away from the centre of town.

Anyways, probably wil top out at 100° or a bit higher before is all said and done today.  Need to so some marketing but most likely will stop somewhere that offers tall cool refreshing drinkies.

Of course it could be worse, could be In Death Valley right now where the expected high today is supposed to be 131° (already 128° there).  So much for "dry heat" as well, the "real feel" is 117° which is still bleedin' hot.

...congratulations on making another trip around our central main sequence stellar primary.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586

Has anyone seen my keyboard for my tablet?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited June 2017

yeah it's here with ours

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    frank0314 said:

yeah it's here with ours

Thanks for returning it.  My computer decided to do some update while I was in the shower.

Also time for my complaint, I got some purple hair dye but it is appearing to dye my hair black not purple.  I just died it but will not see its final colour until it dries.

edited June 2017

The Purple Cow

Gelett Burgess

I never saw a Purple Cow,
    I never hope to see one,
    But I can tell you, anyhow,
    I’d rather see than be one!

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited June 2017

...almost 23:00 and still in the mid 80s.  Hit 100° where i was today. Normal high for this time of year is 75°, sitll 10° above that.

Thankfully I have an AC unit in the window.  Now down to 79° compared to 84° when I first got back.  Takes a while as my room is on the south west side of the house so it gets the brunt of the sun's rays.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
This discussion has been closed.