Possible to Randomize Genesis... ?

DigitalDiva76DigitalDiva76 Posts: 0

Just thought I'd ask in case it's possible... ;)

Is there something like a script, or one that could be made, that would be like a genesis randomizer from all/any morphs any particular person has installed...

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

You would probably have to ask 3DUniverse since they made the Randomizers for M4 ,V4 , and K4 ......so maybe they would make one for Genesis.

• MrWizard1024MrWizard1024 Posts: 51
    edited December 1969

Let's encourage 3DUniverse, then! I would also like such a product.

• DigitalDiva76DigitalDiva76 Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Still would love to see something like this, did PM 3DU but haven't received reply...

Maybe he will notice or someone else who is able to do something like this. :D

Post edited by DigitalDiva76 on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Not that easy I would think. The Script would need the Morphs just for those Shapes coded in. With Genesis being a Multi morph and all the morphs not really seperated I see no easy way to do just a V5/M5 other randomizer.

Edit: Before, you could just check for the Proper folders, not the same now.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the info and reply...

Too bad, would be mighty handy...

Maybe someone will think of a way to get it working down the road, definitely not knowledgeable enough myself though.

• 3D Universe3D Universe Posts: 327
    edited December 1969

Hi guys,

This is definitely a product we will look into. Thanks for the request!

cheers,
    S

edited December 1969

Yea! Thanks so much...

• NinjaUmbreonNinjaUmbreon Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

Would it be possible to create a custom script for randomizing the genesis figure based on what morphs you have and want to uses?

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

I was gonna say i'd be willing to look into this if 3D Universe isn't making it already and then i saw this just popped into the store : http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-basic-female-randomizer
    Dang, that is one high-end deluxe randomizer. Congratz, 3D Universe !

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

Blackfeather1973 ,we still could use a randomizer for the resource kits that are out ......(big grin)

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Well, i have been thinking of doing one, ever since i made the Genesis Expression Randomizer...

edited December 1969

I'd still like one that mixes more things (everything / anything lol) in as well... just seems like so many possible options... :)

Will definitely be checking out the 3DU one as soon as I have the extra funds as well. Thanks so much for creating it!