Optitex Dynamic Clothing loading errors

kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 89
edited February 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

First thing I will like to say is that I love using Optitex's dynamic clothing,they are very well made,But I have had problems when trying to use them in Daz Studio.

The only ones that work are the Flared Dress and the Evening Dress.

When I go to the log file,this is what it says:

Merging file RuffleSkirt.daz...
Unable to find file for storable: data/3_0/RuffleSkirt_5850_Object/RuffleSkirt_5850_Shape/maps/optitexUVs.dsv
Unable to find file for storable: data/3_0/RuffleSkirt_5850_Object/RuffleSkirt_5850_Shape/geometry.dso
Unable to find file for storable: data/3_0/RuffleSkirt_5850_Object/modifiers/autorig/AutoRiggerData.dsa
File read time: 0 min 1.9 sec.

This shows up on the log file for all of the other clothing items,excepted for the two I mentioned above.

I am using Daz Studio 4.5.1.6 Pro 32 bit

I Hope that someone can help me with this.

Thank you^__^

Post edited by kadaj777 on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Your 'data' folder has either been moved or deleted, and the items that are required cannot be found. Have you recently reinstalled a lot of content, or moved things around. The way it is now, it looks like you need to reinstall these items. Where did you insatall them to in the first place?

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 89
    edited December 1969

I reinstalled Daz Studio and my content.I install my content into the "My Library" folder,Which is located in my DAZ3D Document folder.

edited February 2013

You were right!, I moved the the data for the clothes into the data folder and now the clothes work!

Thank You! :-)

Post edited by kadaj777 on
    edited February 2013

OK, glad that you got it fixed.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the help^__^

• edited December 1969

I, too, am unable to get the Optitex dynamic clothing to run. The error message says it cannot find the files, and changes the background to a light grey. I don't know what the log file says, since I've not been able to find it. Other dynamic clothing that I have works fine.

Help?

Thanks,

JR

edited December 1969

All of the dynamic clothing used in DS is Optitex clothing, and that is the only kind that will work with the plugin. Which one are you having problems with?

You can find the log file in Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File. look neat the bottom for the error.

If you are getting the 'Can't find file for storable...' error messages, it means that DAZ Studio can't find the 'data' folder.

• edited December 1969

All of the dynamic clothing used in DS is Optitex clothing, and that is the only kind that will work with the plugin. Which one are you having problems with?

You can find the log file in Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File. look neat the bottom for the error.

If you are getting the 'Can't find file for storable...' error messages, it means that DAZ Studio can't find the 'data' folder.

Yep, that was it. I tracked down the files for the clothing items that did work, and copied the appropriate files for the new clothing into the right directories.

Thanks for your help! :-)

JR