Clean Install

SergeVrSergeVr Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

With the DAZinstaller I wanted to have a clean install. I uninstalled everything, also DAZ3D 4.5. After that I reinstalled everything and the files I could through the installer

Al went well, I thought. I don't have any file in the Smart Content Tab. I already included the new directories like other posts told us.

But, nope, still no Smart Content and I have Smatt Content. I can see that in the installer.

Anybody an idea so I can re-use the Smart Content Tab?

Kind regards

Comments

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Make sure the CMS is running. What OS are you using?

• SergeVrSergeVr Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reply but I already tried it...

cridgit said:
    With the DAZinstaller I wanted to have a clean install. I uninstalled everything, also DAZ3D 4.5. After that I reinstalled everything and the files I could through the installer

Al went well, I thought. I don't have any file in the Smart Content Tab. I already included the new directories like other posts told us.

But, nope, still no Smart Content and I have Smatt Content. I can see that in the installer.

Anybody an idea so I can re-use the Smart Content Tab?

Kind regards

You'll need to reimport the metadata for it to show up in Smart Content. Go to Content Library menu > Content DB Maintenance > Reimport Metadata.
    edited December 1969

Mac OSX version 10.8.2

I think CMS is running

Make sure the CMS is running. What OS are you using?
    edited December 1969

I was thinking if it's useful to delete the database completely? Which is the location?