Genesis Riding Outfit

WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Another request from someone for equestrian outfits.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/67405/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Riding-Outfit

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Thank you for this super set. We are very lucky to have you.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Thank you Jimmy.

I just hope it all works OK!:-)

edited December 1969

All works fine for me Wendy, no errors so far. I just dropped it into my new DAZ Pulic folder with the rest of my stuff installed by the Dim, and it all worked first time.

It is really terrific, a lot of work was needed to make that. You are getting better and better. :)

untitled.jpg
    527 x 755 - 67K
  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

It looks great! Thank you!

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Ah... the sweet smell of horse manure and fresh shavings, goofy geldings and ornrey mares... the memories... :) Thank you, Wendy!

edited December 1969

Two missing textures now included in file.

edited December 1969

wancow said:
    Ah... the sweet smell of horse manure and fresh shavings, goofy geldings and ornrey mares... the memories... :) Thank you, Wendy!

I knew you'd like them.:-)

edited December 1969

Sorry Wendy, I didn't do a thorough test, I was missing a linen one for the jacket as well, but I am sure you fixed it. I will download again, thanks.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Just recently downloaded the Horse Bundle. This will come in handy. Thank you very much.

• Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

Honestly Wendy, do you ever sleep?!!! You certainly are prolific. And extremely generous. Thank you so much for your massive and awesome collection of clothing for Genesis :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm a very Big fan. So much of your items are what's needed for my everyday people in my projects. Do you have any one place for people to request sets?

edited February 2013

Jaderail, if there is anything you would like me to try and make then just send me a PM.:-)

I'll have a go at making anything that is classed as "normal" clothing. No fantasy, skimp wear or armour etc., I'm afraid.

Post edited by Wilmap on
    edited December 1969

Since you are taking suggestions, could I suggest a white nurse's dress and cap? Thank you again for all your clothing.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Jaderail, if there is anything you would like me to try and make then just send me a PM.:-)

I'll have a go at making anything that is classed as "normal" clothing. No fantasy, skimp wear or armour etc., I'm afraid.

You made sexy lingerie!!!! :P :P :P

edited December 1969

On the horsie theme, my granddaughter says she wears a back protector for Cross Country events, and I think they may be compulsory?

One of these would be welcome too.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

How about a long trenchcoat like old fashioned 1940's detectives wear?

edited December 1969

Since you are taking suggestions, could I suggest a white nurse's dress and cap? Thank you again for all your clothing.

Would that be American or British?

I'm from the UK and our nurses don't usually wear white dresses.

edited December 1969

wancow said:
    wilmap said:

You made sexy lingerie!!!! :P :P :P

They were the sort of underwear that a lot of younger normal women wear!!!!;-) They were not intended to be sexy!!!!:ohh:

Men!! Honestly!

edited December 1969

On the horsie theme, my granddaughter says she wears a back protector for Cross Country events, and I think they may be compulsory?

One of these would be welcome too.

Will research that and see what I can do Jimmy.

edited December 1969

SteveM17 said:
    How about a long trenchcoat like old fashioned 1940's detectives wear?

Not really done anything quite that complicated yet, but will see what I can do.

edited December 1969

wilmap said:

Would that be American or British?

I'm from the UK and our nurses don't usually wear white dresses.

American. Most don't wear them here either, anymore. Although one of my co-workers was wearing white the other night. Most wear scrubs, which I already have. Some places still require white, and some nursing schools still use them. These would be mostly be for period work. Up into the 70's they were still fairly common. Thanks for your attention.

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

You're so generous. Thankyou so much!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,070
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much, Wendy, these are great. I just picked up the DAZ Horse 2 yesterday in the sale so it's perfect timing!

• lexbairdlexbaird Posts: 167
    edited December 1969

I am in awe of your productivity.

In the spirit of sporting attire, might you consider a set of fencing whites?

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

Is there a plain uv jpg that is not a daz specific file?
    I would like to add in knee pads to the breeches, but I can't seem to find the right file to edit.

I am thinking of something like this: http://www.statelinetack.com/item/on-course-cotton-natural-pull-on-breeches/SLT901423/

Amy

edited December 1969

Is there a plain uv jpg that is not a daz specific file?
    I would like to add in knee pads to the breeches, but I can't seem to find the right file to edit.

I am thinking of something like this: http://www.statelinetack.com/item/on-course-cotton-natural-pull-on-breeches/SLT901423/

Amy

You can export the jodhpurs as an .obj file and then use the free UV Mapper to extract the UV map.