No notification of latest DAZ4 version 4.5.0.49 update

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have Version 4.5.0.26 and I see there is a later version. Is this still candidate or is it a final release? Also what has been changed and do I need it or should I wait?

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited June 2012

There is notification...at the top of the sticky list: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1901/ Info about the release (it's RC2, not a final release) including a link to the change log can be found there. As for your last question, I'm wondering the same thing...think I'll wait a couple of days and then give it a try, as long as people don't seem unhappy with it.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

4.5.0.49 is pretty stable. If you're already using a 4.5 release there's no reason to not upgrade. It also introduces translation limits on genesis finger/toes which keeps the Mil4 poses from breaking Genesis so often plus all the stuff in the changelog. ;)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

adamr001 said:
    It also introduces translation limits on genesis finger/toes which keeps the Mil4 poses from breaking Genesis so often plus all the stuff in the changelog. ;)

:ohh: OMG!

*runs to check*

OMG! OMG! OMG! SQUEE!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

LOL... it's the little things that make you SQUEEEEEE that are so important! :P

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited June 2012

can we have a delete post feature?

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    can we have a delete post feature?

You can always report a post and ask a moderator to deal with it.. We don't actually delete posts, we just move them somewhere ese so you can no longer see them.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

Well I mainly meant delete your own post. Sometimes as you post someone else does and then when it appears your post is in the wrong place or no longer valid.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

It was people deleting their own posts that used to cause as many of the so called "broken" threads as did moderators moving posts, on the old forums, as the post would generate an ebot the moment it was posted. The delete function does completely remove a post with no ability to restore it. and no evidevce of the post to expalin what has happened to cause the "no posts exist" that happened so frequently.

I am not certain if the inability for users to delete their own posts on this forum is designed to stop that, or if it is just a limitation of the software, but it does stop this happening.

Post edited by Chohole on