DAZ 3D Pro (plugins) missing serial numbers ...

AzlaAzla Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I just installed Daz Studio pro. Installed the Decimator plugin that was part of the Daz download ...

I was prompted for the Daz Studio key, and entered that in ok.

However, after that, I was prompted with a Installed Plugins page, which requested serial numbers for the following plugins:

aniMate 2 (this was part of the Daz install)
DAZ Decimator (was a separate install)

Unfortunately, the serial number page on my account does not have the serial numbers for these two plugins .... where can I find them?

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Azla said:
    I just installed Daz Studio pro. Installed the Decimator plugin that was part of the Daz download ...

I was prompted for the Daz Studio key, and entered that in ok.

However, after that, I was prompted with a Installed Plugins page, which requested serial numbers for the following plugins:

aniMate 2 (this was part of the Daz install)
    DAZ Decimator (was a separate install)

Unfortunately, the serial number page on my account does not have the serial numbers for these two plugins .... where can I find them?

Those two plugins were/are separate purchases and were not free at any time I can recall...so unless you actually purchased them, you won't find any serial numbers for them.

• AzlaAzla Posts: 0
    edited February 2013

When I clicked on purchase for the free daz studio, aniMate came with it. Are you saying Daz distributes paid plugins, but not the serial numbers to go with them? If that is the case, is there a way i can uninstall this bloatware? I think I know about the first one, but the aniMate wasn't a separate installation.

Post edited by Azla on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

AniMate 2 is a 30-day trial when you install DAZ Studio, after 30 days you need a serial number.

Decimator was free with DS4 when DS4 wasn't free, but for contractual reasons it can't be included with the free DS4.

If it's a separate installer you can uninstall it.