The store is terrible

MarqueMarque Posts: 78
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Keeps adding two items, can't remove them and the cart doesn't scroll. Can't use the cart and can't remove items, and it doesn't scroll so I guess I will be missing out on stuff. Seriously thinking about moving on...how long have we been dealing with these issues? Maybe you should go back to the old store until you get this fixed. And don't bother slamming me for not saying wonderful things about Daz, I've been buying from them since they were Zygote and this is the worst I've ever seen it.

Comments

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

I've got the opposite problem... I can't put anything in my basket (oo err missus!)

The actual products are as good as ever, we just need the store to catch up to the same standard... it must be losing lots of sales in its current state.

• edited December 1969

I must confess, i have been trying to purchase items on sale this morning, but nothing will get added to my cart. It is a shame, as Daz will be losing these sales as the items are on sale for a limited period, and I will not be purchasing them when they revert to full price.

Last night I managed to purchase a few items, but half of the items i was interested in would not go in cart, or then showed the wrong price once they entered the cart. Or could not be found when you selected them to view the product. :(

Glitches are to be expected when a new system is put in place, but I hope Daz are able to get these resolved before it does any serious damage to their customer base.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

I had to laugh or I would've cried. I can't put stuff in my cart or even my wishlist. My problems with the "Not _____?" business has become worse. I can't logout.

I've been thinking I should put in a ticket about this, but if it's widespread then they'll probably be inundated by tickets so I don't know if it really would make the situation any better.

I just feel sorry for all those PAs who must be losing so much income. :(

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited June 2012

Marque said:
    Keeps adding two items, can't remove them and the cart doesn't scroll. Can't use the cart and can't remove items, and it doesn't scroll so I guess I will be missing out on stuff. Seriously thinking about moving on...how long have we been dealing with these issues? Maybe you should go back to the old store until you get this fixed. And don't bother slamming me for not saying wonderful things about Daz, I've been buying from them since they were Zygote and this is the worst I've ever seen it.

Can you move the items to your wishlist?

The store has been (stayed) rugged for almost a month. Nobody's going to disagree with that.

The old store would collapse, sooner or later. They have to press on with this software.
    The progress, that we can actually see, is pretty minor, but I'm sure they'll get it.

Post edited by T Jaiman on
  • MarqueMarque Posts: 78
    edited December 1969

Thought the days of having to put the item in the wishlist and move it over would be done with the new store. Sorry but tired of jumping through hoops. Not saying anything about the content being bad, never did. Just saying I wouldn't put up with half as much at a regular store, and I'm done with it here. It's been going on too long, they have had problems for almost a year and I'm tired of the frustration. Also not too comfortable with coming in and having someone else's name up and it says, oh you aren't this person? Why is someone else's name up there where you log in? Not complaining just to complain, because I haven't really said much here about it, mainly just discussed it on the phone with Daz. I will check in periodically to see if it's working, but like others here I won't buy items at full price becuase I missed them on sale due to the store messing up my order.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited June 2012

Yeah, the old store software sucked, too.
    It got overloaded, so they improved it, and that transition sucked, and it was still overloaded. Then they shut off Artzone, to buy time, I guess...
    So they went to something beefier, and that transition is sucking.

If the new stuff is giving you a lot of grief, there's no reason to put up with it. A lot of people in the same boat.

They have a support contract with Magento, so they're sure to crack it sooner or later.

Meanwhile, a person has to decide what they can shine on, and what's too much.

Post edited by T Jaiman on
  • ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

This entire site is borked

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,367
    edited December 1969

They are working on numerous issues to make it a friendlier experience. See the announcement at the top of each forum. DAZ_Bfurner made a statement today about it.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,725
    edited December 1969

T Jaiman said:

They have a support contract with Magento, so they're sure to crack it sooner or later.

Well at least they get something for their money, if Magento is supposed to crack this one...

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

FastGrab seems to be back, on daily basis.
    At least it is different three items now

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

I am seeing a pattern... early morning (GMT) it screws up... lunchtime (GMT) it gets rectified

It's almost as if somebody turns up somewhere and manually hits a refresh button.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Kattey said:
    FastGrab seems to be back, on daily basis.
    At least it is different three items now

Kattey
    Are you being sarcastic?
    I don't see FastGrab.
    Where is it?

• edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    Kattey
    Are you being sarcastic?
    I don't see FastGrab.
    Where is it?

Right here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/fast-grab-3d-models/

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

ThinMick said:
    tsarist said:
    Kattey
    Are you being sarcastic?
    I don't see FastGrab.
    Where is it?

Right here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/fast-grab-3d-models/

Thanks ThinMick!

I NEVER would have found that! After I heard they said it wouldn't be part of the launch, I assumed it would be awhile before we saw FastGrabs again.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

As usually, I thought, when I got the newsletter about the Father's Day-coupon, to get something nice. So I checked the store and bought DN_Zahir's Place. But I borked as I had already purchased this before... 8-/

Sent a request just now. I hope that they'll just revoke the order, and restore the coupon, if that's possible.

The thing is, before - when the store actually worked, you got a warning that you'd bought this before! I hope they'll fix this soon, because I don't really remember every item I have bought!

<*head->desk->"thump"*>

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,725
    edited December 1969

As usually, I thought, when I got the newsletter about the Father's Day-coupon, to get something nice. So I checked the store and bought DN_Zahir's Place. But I borked as I had already purchased this before... 8-/

Try this, it has just been updated so it can check if you have purchased an item before:

http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/