Tech Support

BackDoor3DBackDoor3D Posts: 160

Does anyone know if Tech Support exists? I have 4 support tickets that have been open for almost 5 days now pertaining to purchased content that will either not install due to errors, or missing files that do not allow products to function, either properly or at all!

I'm OK with free stuff that does not work, but when I have paid for a commercial product I expect it to work.

I absolutely love the software.....but a timely response would give me a better feeling than I have right now.

:roll:

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2013

IF you gave us an idea of which products you are having problems withm, it is possible someone on the forums will have some idea of how to help you solve things.

I do note that you are on a MAC. But other than that you have not requested any help in the forums with your problems. We do actually have a New Users Help Forum, specifically to help people who are relatively new and finding difficulties.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • BackDoor3DBackDoor3D Posts: 160
    edited December 1969

"RollingPlainsMorphingTerrain". Please see attachment.

Also:
    Fantasy Castle 2011 - Castle Keep 2. It all seemed to install ok, until I tried to run it. Lots of messages with missing jpg's and obj's.

See attachment.

Screen_Shot_2013-02-06_at_1.23_.10_PM_.png
    815 x 387 - 68K
    Screen_Shot_2013-02-06_at_1.23_.10_PM_.png
    815 x 387 - 68K
    Screen_Shot_2013-02-08_at_11.29_.24_PM_.png
    426 x 142 - 24K
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

What files exactly did you install? There are sometimes Poser and DAZ Studio files that need to be installed, even though you are just using the item inside DAZ Studio.

Castle Keep says that it requires the item below, but it seems to have objects of it's own, and should still load

!This product requires:
    Fantasy Castle 2011 - Castle Surround
    edited December 1969

I am not finding anything in the store for “RollingPlainsMorphingTerrain” Can you give a link to the product in the store, please

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It's by FirstBastion here : http://www.daz3d.com/rolling-plains-morphing-terrain and it is in Poser Format.

edited December 1969

Ah, I don't have that one. I do have the Fantasy castle ones, but for some reason didn't download at the time, and would need to find which bundle they were in, as I bought the bundles.

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 761

How to use Swole; no Swole sliders appear in Posing tab after install.

Product called "SWOLE for Genesis" does not add any sliders to Posing tab after installation. Product icon does appear in my "Smart Content" browser. I clicked it there to install it. I'm attempting to apply SWOLE to a Genesis 3 male.

DAZ Studio 4.9 Pro

• armen3darmen3d Posts: 0

Hello ! I purchased Hexagon 2.5 from DAZ 3d .com , downloaded and  installed but when i open first  time the pop up came to screen and says  sign your serial number and says this program is running on demonstration mode )))..but I paid for this program online .

I dont have any serial number from DAZ after my purchase.

please can you tell me what to do .

thanks 

armen

Snap 2017-08-01 at 17.46.45.png
    729 x 379 - 9K
    Snap 2017-08-01 at 17.46.58.png
    680 x 381 - 9K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380

Your serial numbers can be found here. https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/serialnumbers

• armen3darmen3d Posts: 0

stiks1954 said:

Does anyone know if Tech Support exists? I have 4 support tickets that have been open for almost 5 days now pertaining to purchased content that will either not install due to errors, or missing files that do not allow products to function, either properly or at all!

I'm OK with free stuff that does not work, but when I have paid for a commercial product I expect it to work.

I absolutely love the software.....but a timely response would give me a better feeling than I have right now.

:roll:

Hi !  

due to Hot Season DAZ 3d went to vacation with Complete Wroker pacjage to Bahamas )))))))))))),,,I am Just Kidding ))) ,, 

I Purchased a program paid for it and cant install ,,it says Serial number needed )) what serial number ,,DAZ didnt send me any serial number .

so I agree with you Pal ,i dont think there is any support ,,the Daz maybe controled by Aliens and nobody answering to emails no Phone calls ,nothing ((( sad but true .

I hope soon they will contact .

but Try this number during business hours maybe you can talk to someone ,I just found out today and I am going to call them tomorrow .

its DAZ Support supposed : 1 844-814-3009

good luck!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380

Did you look in your serial numbers tab in your store account? If it isn't there you just need to submit a ticket.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136

The Fantasy Castle Keep 2 preloads require ​Fantasy Castle Keep and Surround for things like the ground and water, as well as parts of the different buildings.

As for the installation issue, it looks like the program you're using either isn't finding the installation folder (installdir) or isn't creating it.

• FYI it says that phone number is not in service when I just called just now 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,258
    lukon100 said:

How to use Swole; no Swole sliders appear in Posing tab after install.

Product called "SWOLE for Genesis" does not add any sliders to Posing tab after installation. Product icon does appear in my "Smart Content" browser. I clicked it there to install it. I'm attempting to apply SWOLE to a Genesis 3 male.

DAZ Studio 4.9 Pro

Swole should be in the Shaping tab not Posing Tab... select the figure, go to the shaping tab and search for Swole.