The most free girl in the world

CriosCrios Posts: 2,671
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Search for a free girl, Danielle is more than free.

Come to Extend3D to download the free rights Danielle ad use her as you want.

Only at Extend3D

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Thank you ... downloading now.

Those Gorilla People look to be interesting too ;-)

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,671
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, caution that for Gorillaman you need Gensis and Gorilla from Genesis.

• MrsMikkiMrsMikki Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I like her! But we can't leave this lady in such a state of undress. Will she have more clothes and accessories in the future?

edited December 1969

Thanks, I like her! But we can't leave this lady in such a state of undress. Will she have more clothes and accessories in the future?

LoL, this is a prayer for content creator, everyone can go, download her and hers dress, and strat creating something. :)

• MrsMikkiMrsMikki Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

Ok, got ya, I'll start texturing her starter pack right away! Maybe some new pretty floral textures for her skirt? Or some new eye/nail colors? What a beauty she will be! Thanks again

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, caution that for Gorillaman you need Gensis and Gorilla from Genesis.

Oh hay I had the Gorilla before ever getting D/S4.x .... it was a free Christmas prezzie that year from Daz3d. ;-)

edited December 1969

@Patience55 AKA Boudicca36 AKA Catherine3678a : Me too XD

@Visual_pandemonium : Danielle is yours, make everything you want. :)

edited December 1969

Another render of our delicious Danielle directly from hers creator: Pinin.

Pinin_Danielle.jpg
    407 x 499 - 68K
    edited December 1969

Actually Danielle can't be more find on Extend3D, search her on Poser Outer Zone, Pinin website.

Thank you.

• kjer_99kjer_99 Posts: 40
    edited June 2013

Yes, you'll find her at www.poser-outerzone.com but the download button is hidden under the picture. Unless your curser passes directly over it, it doesn't show up. Well worth getting though. I've been playing with her on my Poser 6 and she looks very nice!

She has four sets of hair and T-shirt, jeans, skirt, stockings, shoes--all of which conform flawlessly to the figure. Only thing I'd wish for is a pair of everyday shoes without high heels. No morphs are affixed to the body as a whole, but the head and perhaps some other body parts do have some morphs.

Thank you pinin for making this freebie and you, Lord Crios, for making the rest of us aware of her.

Jeremy

Post edited by kjer_99 on
    edited December 1969

You're welcome Jeremy, don't forget that on Extend3d.webs.com there are a lot of more free items.