Share the Love Sale missing?

ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
edited December 1969 in The Commons

In New Releases, Chambre d'Amore says "For a limited time, get 50% off Chambre dAmore when you purchase any products from our Share the Love Sale." But clicking on the link just pulls up the Promo page with no sale category identified or linkable.

Has anyone found this missing sale category?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

There are several links in the panel if you go to the offers page

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Aye the links are there now, but it took quite a while after I first looked, that is simply why I asked. But thanks for responding Richard.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

The "Buy now and save $10 on a $100 gift cert" also does not seem to be working.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    edited December 1969

The 50% off Chambre dAmore if you buy something in the Share The Love category promo doesn't seem to be working either. That is, I'm seeing 50% off in the store already, WITHOUT adding anything, but when I add Chambre in a cart with one of the items from the Love Cat, the price stays the same. Either they're accidentally giving everyone the 50% off, or it's supposed to be 50% off that 50% off.

Oh, and one other thing... why is there a "school uniforms" subcat in Share the Love. (And if there is one, why isn't the Genesis Schoolgirl uniform included?)

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

On an only vaguely related note, am I the only one who thinks "wow, she has one lopsided... oh, I see now" every single time the Romantic Nights thumbnail pops up?

• Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited December 1969

I was able tonight to purchase a gift card. I could not this morning though.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

On an only vaguely related note, am I the only one who thinks "wow, she has one lopsided... oh, I see now" every single time the Romantic Nights thumbnail pops up?

And of course I had to go and check, and yes I do see what you mean :coolgrin:

• LeticiaLeticia Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

The 50% off Chambre dAmore if you buy something in the Share The Love category promo doesn't seem to be working either. That is, I'm seeing 50% off in the store already, WITHOUT adding anything, but when I add Chambre in a cart with one of the items from the Love Cat, the price stays the same. Either they're accidentally giving everyone the 50% off, or it's supposed to be 50% off that 50% off.

Oh, and one other thing... why is there a "school uniforms" subcat in Share the Love. (And if there is one, why isn't the Genesis Schoolgirl uniform included?)

Same thing here for me - I'm sitting on my cart until I find out if the 50% is the 50% already displayed in the store or if there's supposed to be an additional discount.