Swole or Mr Hyde

Sid_1500574Sid_1500574 Posts: 30
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi, just wanted some info on how these two compare.

I like the look of Hyde but assume that Swole is more versatile. Are they both morphs that you add to the genepool, or is Hyde a separate character? How much like Hyde can you make Swole and vice versa? Do both work with the supersuit?

Any tips or especially comparison pics would be appreciated.

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317
    edited December 1969

Hyde is a morph for Genesis, so you can dial him into any genesis figure. Plus you get the tattered pants which can look good on even the basic genesis character.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Swole is also for Genesis but I'd go with Mr. Hyde.... It's the whole package, you get skin, clothing and an AWESOME set of morphs!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

I recommend Mr Hyde also

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

I have both and they are both good to add muscular bulk quickly. as folks have stated Mr. Hyde is a great full character.. Swole is supposed to include the below partial morphs but has anybody located these... I could only find the full body Swole shaping morph.

"Set also Includes partial body morphs
    Upper Body Morph
    Leg Morph
    Lower Body Morph
    Head Morph"

• SotoSoto Posts: 1,437
    edited December 1969

I don't have Swole. But I'd pick Mr. Hyde. I think he's the best character ever. At low amounts the morph do wonders as well. Its more versatile than you'd think. You also have the nice texture/displacement, pants and poses.
    He's awesome.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    I have both and they are both good to add muscular bulk quickly. as folks have stated Mr. Hyde is a great full character.. Swole is supposed to include the below partial morphs but has anybody located these... I could only find the full body Swole shaping morph.

"Set also Includes partial body morphs
    Upper Body Morph
    Leg Morph
    Lower Body Morph
    Head Morph"

Yes, they are in the proper places below actor. I'm not at my computer atm, but if you look under head, legs, and so on, you should find them.

To the op: both are good, but Mr Hyde is very versatile. It was the first product I bought after I got Studio, and I've used it in varying amounts with lots of different characters. The skins work nice on other characters too; try them on the Freak or Abominable.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited June 2012

Here's another shout-out for Mr. Hyde. He's my favorite and most used character pack that I have for Genesis. Mr. Hyde's shape plays nicely with other Genesis shapes and his displacement maps for muscle definition are exquisitely executed. If you dial in Mr. Hyde to M5 Hero and scale his hands and feet below 100% you can create characters like this:

M5-Hyde_sample.jpg
    730 x 800 - 291K
    Post edited by Lindsey on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

WOW! :bug:

• Sid_1500574Sid_1500574 Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the replies everyone, especially Lindsey for the great render, that has definitely persuaded me to go for Hyde.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the replies everyone, especially Lindsey for the great render, that has definitely persuaded me to go for Hyde.

You'll have fun with it I'm sure. It's one of the most complete packages I've seen; full-body & head morphs, skin (10 of 'em! 5 colors with/without veins), clothes, poses. Please be sure to show us some renders.

• Sid_1500574Sid_1500574 Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

Well, I got Hyde and I love him. I haven't had a chance to properly play around with him yet, but love the vein map texture.

I've never posted a picture before, so hope this shows up ok.

my_hyde_render.png
    646 x 714 - 955K