Clone Trooper/Mando Armor

DoomsdayCMDoomsdayCM Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does anyone know of good Phase II, Phase III and Mando armor for DAZ?

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

There was a freebie prop set at PoserAddicts. I'm not sure I'm allowed to link it (still a little confused about the new rules).

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

DAZ_BHowell has sid in one thread that linking to a site in response to a query of this nature is perfectly OK.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Thank you for that clarification, chohole.

I went and looked for the link, and it looks like Wayii's store and freebies are gone, though. I don't know if she's hosted it elsewhere. :(

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    DAZ_BHowell has sid in one thread that linking to a site in response to a query of this nature is perfectly OK.

Good to know, thank you Chohole.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I went and looked for the link, and it looks like Wayii's store and freebies are gone, though. I don't know if she's hosted it elsewhere. :(

I've noticed this and haven't seen her in the forums either. I wonder if she has left the 'scene'. I loved her textures and own a lot of them, it's too bad. Maybe she put some stuff on ShareCG?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

She had been lurking in the forums here but not posting, but hasn't visited for a while. She does appear to still be posting images over at DA though.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I've noticed this and haven't seen her in the forums either. I wonder if she has left the 'scene'. I loved her textures and own a lot of them, it's too bad. Maybe she put some stuff on ShareCG?
    Yes, I was in touch with her last year on another matter, and she told me she is not doing anything 3D anymore. Whether she'll change her mind in the future, I have no idea. I too, liked her and her texture sets, so am disappointed she's not still hosting them there. :-(
  • wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know of good Phase II, Phase III and Mando armor for DAZ?

I found this: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4c1c3f5f555df9293f217b945a063dd2

It might be adaptable, I don't know.