Refresh Artworks by Waleed Karajah 4

Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
edited May 2013 in Bryce Discussion

3D design for white hotel model with rainy weather also The Villa revised ...... hope you like it .....enjoy...

Post edited by Waleed - Jordan on

Comments

• Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
    edited February 2013

This is wet Plaza I hope you enjoy it

yryyryyyy.JPG
    1024 x 1526 - 859K
    ready_9000.JPG
    680 x 1020 - 435K
    plaza_zz_copy.JPG
    768 x 512 - 425K
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

That's a very nice shader on the pavement, and I really like the towers.

edited February 2013

Thanks my friend , by the way there are no Towers in the second images , might you talk about the one tower in the first image . the Hotel

edited February 2013

New Towers 3 with more details enjoy it I try to test the reflection type specially in the third image I put blocks no meaning for them but just to see the reflection on other building measuring the distance and the shadows amount .....enjoy.

rea_667.JPG
    512 x 768 - 338K
    READY_WW.JPG
    512 x 768 - 378K
    edited February 2013

correct my artwork comment said from my friend

hfghfhhhh.jpg
    768 x 512 - 321K
  • bjorn.lovollbjorn.lovoll Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

The models and textures are very nice. Just curious, what did you model them in?

The lighting and DOF both are a bit off though. The ambient light seems too high and there is too much DOF. This makes it seem like a render not a photo.

edited December 1969

Thanx my friend , might your screen color need to be adjusted between little bit brightness and contrast check it out ....

edited December 1969

Thanx my friend , might your screen color need to be adjusted between little bit brightness and contrast check it out ....
    My screen is fine. My description says "new" only because of the forum re-set. I've been on here since they bought Bryce.
    some older stuff I am giving away:
    http://www.sharecg.com/pf/Bjornlo
    Not neccessarily the best renders I have done, just some models I made including some within Bryce.

I am also an avid photographer.
    http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/7041913199/photos

Generally advanced hobbiest there too but with the occasional paying gig (sold some to local news papers, etc). Do not make enough to pay for the lenses, but I make just enough that my wife is ok with it.

Point is, I spend a lot of time looking at and correcting images (both renders and photos)

edited February 2013

how old are you man , and nice for the idea not for specialization , I think also I have 25 years experience I'm a member in most of CG art graphic forums around the World worked on Maya , Max , V.ray . and Cinema 4D hearing always to the positive comments that push me to the next step . I'm so glad to know you . so I can say to you
    thanks very very much ,it is really good advice from you to me but I was rendering while I'm sleepy after midnight might this is the problem ??
    but how do you evaluate my renders is it OK or need some revisions ............????????? ....

edited December 1969

I was rendering while I'm sleepy after midnight might this is the problem ??
    but how do you evaluate my renders is it OK or need some revisions ............????????? ....

As you know the renders are quite nice. Ultimately the renders are "done" when you as an artist are happy with them. We all have different visions, goals, and so forth. I have no more critiques to add other then the above. I know what you mean about late night rendering.... I do both my best and worst work after sane people are asleep...
    Take care.
    edited April 2013

Thanks indeed for nice words I'd like to say I do all my best in my work I have the experiences to be more happy with my work but many things to do these days , I hope you really if you saw anything give me just a comment ... really we are here to know where our experiencing
    artworks are available , we learn from each others on this planet nobody born have all the knowledge .....

Eventually, thanks for your time , thanks for nice words , for advices , hence we are here ..........

MIDFX_(1).jpg
    454 x 680 - 471K
    aa7.jpg
    1786 x 2000 - 1M
    aa5.jpg
    1796 x 2000 - 1M
    aa6.jpg
    1796 x 2000 - 1M
    edited February 2013

Ipresent this for you what you think my friend ??????

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,996
    edited December 1969

You work is really beautiful Waleed

edited February 2013

Thanks very much
    here I feel that I came from another planet I don't know why this feeling my friend ....
    other forums I'm available there and they are available with me step by step .......

I will present this for you from me my signature on it ... you can use them in your artworks as backdrop images....
    Waleed

mermaid.JPG
    680 x 837 - 324K
    Villa_oop.JPG
    768 x 512 - 455K
  • mcloweryjrmcloweryjr Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

These look awesome! Very realistic cloud cover on the one with the birds.

edited March 2013

Thanks MC

Buildings of a city 3d designed by Bryce 5.0

edited February 2013

new towers spiraled fishy style enjoy................

Yes_22.jpg
    1024 x 1526 - 1M
    edited December 1969

New art work

ready_yy.JPG
    512 x 768 - 343K
    edited May 2013

the white Tower

target.JPG