Two Issues

GnotMeGnotMe Posts: 131
edited December 1969 in The Commons

First sales items used to show when the sale price expired, but do not appear to do so at this point.

Since I did not get my June PC voucher, I'm putting off purchaing an item which is currently on sale (Genesis Morph Resource Kit 1).
If I wait too long it will no longer be on sale. I'd rather use the PC voucher, which expires at end of month, then have to pay more.

I'm rather unhappy with this. Is there a temporary solution?

Thanks,

Dan

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Here is the info on the June coupon. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1934/

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

They will be putting in sales expiration info -- a few sales recently have had a countdown timer at the top of the page. I assume that'll ultimately be on all of them.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,731
    edited June 2012

drdancm said:
    First sales items used to show when the sale price expired, but do not appear to do so at this point.

Since I did not get my June PC voucher, I'm putting off purchaing an item which is currently on sale (Genesis Morph Resource Kit 1).

Is it actually on sale now? I see a red, 30% off price, but is that a sale price or just the PC price?

BTW, tried the PC coupon on it, didn't work. I assume it's either because this is a new item and/or not a DAZ original?

Post edited by Taoz on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited June 2012

Taozen said:
    drdancm said:

Is it actually on sale now? I see a red, 30% off price, but is that a sale price or just the PC price?

BTW, tried the PC coupon on it, didn't work. I assume it's either because this is a new item and/or not a DAZ original?
    You mean this? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-body-morph-resource-kit-1/
    It's not a DAZ Original; if you look at the text below the Add to Cart button, the Published Artists are Handspan Studios and Thorne (DAZ Originals will say "DAZ 3D" there). That's why the coupon doesn't work; although the e-mail said it couldn't be used on new releases, it seems to work fine on new DAZ 3D items.

It's too bad we can't use the $6 on Published Artist items any more. I do hope this is a temporary thing. Still lots of DAZ 3D items in my wishlist, though.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
    edited December 1969

OK. Would be nice if the error message would say why the coupon doesn't work, I thought it might be because it was invalid...

Thanks!

edited December 1969

Well, tried to log out and check the price for the Genesis Morph Resource Kit 1, and it was still 30% off. So it seems to be on sale and not just a PC item.