Scenarios and Genesis Clothing

whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
edited December 1969 in New Users

A friend of mine has given me about twenty five scenarios to work on so far. This is the one I'm currently working on:

SCENARIO 03: FASHION, FEMALE, HORSE, OLD TOWN, RAINY DAY, CLOAK, TAVERN, MEAL, CANDLE LIGHTS

I have loads of ideas already. The main concern (other than budget lol) is clothing. A lot of what I like is for V4 and M4 and I'm primarily wanting to use Genesis figures.

As a test I tried the Future Cop Set (I know, not medieval but it is what I had for V4 clothing) and through the auto-fit tool, I think it did really well. I just used a basic Genesis female figure and don't see many issues.

Sooooo the question is, if I see something I want that is for V4 and M4, is it really that big of a concern about getting the clothing to work on Genesis? I just don't want to spend a lot of money on something and not be able to use it for Genesis also.

Thanks.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Look for clothing items that have fits for both Genesis and V4 if possible. Autofit generally does a good job, but not so good on Shoes and Boots. There are loads of free items for both Genesis and V4 on ShareCG, and all over the web.

• whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

Look for clothing items that have fits for both Genesis and V4 if possible. Autofit generally does a good job, but not so good on Shoes and Boots. There are loads of free items for both Genesis and V4 on ShareCG, and all over the web.

Thanks! Yeah, in my test it did well with the boots and even the helmet. I was surprised but didn't know if that was a general rule or not.

I try and buy items that will fit both if possible and will definitely do some searching. Each of these projects can get out of hand moneywise the way I do things so I have to decide between this is what I want and this is what I will settle with.