Has anyone seen this error before in the inventory box of Poser Pro 2012

kentphotokentphoto Posts: 81
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I am running Poser Pro 2012 on a Windows 7 PC. 64bit
And I get this error message in my Inventory window:

FAULT Detected!
[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]. URL: http://127.0.0.1:11530/apps/lms/api.py"] messageId="A37C7221-DC19-F74F-F6A8-84BC2252E983" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2] --- Fault Request Info:
op=appConfig

I reinstalled the software, but still get this message and therefore cannot see my inventory.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

Although we don't often do this with posts in the New Users Forum I am going to move your query over to the Poser forum, as someone there may have more ideas as to what is causing this.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    edited December 1969

Looks like you have a firewall blocking Poser. The Library GUI uses the local IP address 127.0.0.1 to access Poser, and some firewalls block this local port when they block internet access, even though they shouldn't. Allowing Poser access to the Internet in your firewall setup should fix it...

• kentphotokentphoto Posts: 81
    edited December 1969

I deleted the free AVG on my computer and still have the problem in Poser Pro 2012 inventory box:

FAULT Detected!
    [FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]. URL: http://127.0.0.1:11530/apps/lms/api.py"] messageId="411591A7-640B-06A0-D04E-86FBDB702115" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2] --- Fault Request Info:
    op=appConfig

edited December 1969

still getting this message after taking advice on firewalls:

FAULT Detected!
    [FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]. URL: http://127.0.0.1:11530/apps/lms/api.py"] messageId="CA34C028-1069-A2DF-90DA-871DE3E318BF" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2] --- Fault Request Info:
    op=appConfig

Any other ideas.....

edited December 1969

Go to your Poser directory and try opening \Runtime\ui\Flex\LSMGUI\bin-release\LSMGUI.html and see if it displays the Library in your browser. If it doesn't, something is blocking it...

edited December 1969

Yes, I did it and get the same error box.....what could be blocking it.

I do have ZoneAlarm firewall program installed.. But have put Poser in the trusted list and
    even deactivated it once to see it that was the problem. But the error still persisted.
    Should I remove Poser entirely from the Zone Alarm list.

edited December 1969

The only thing I can think of is that the AVG firewall might still be running? From the search box in the start menu enter services.msc, hit return and see of the AVG firewall service might still be running.

Just a thought; Are you using the embedded or external library? Try the other if you haven't; under Edit>General Preferences on the Library tab you can select which...

edited December 1969

Oh, and check to make sure it's not blocked by the Windows Firewall, if it's running...

http://www.technipages.com/blockunblock-programs-in-windows-firewall.html

edited December 1969

Did a search like you said and found couple items:
    1.AVG WatchDog
    2.AVGIDAgent

are these items still active after I uninstalled the AVG software. If so, how do I delete everything.

Will try the external library in Poser like you said and get back to you.
    Thanks!

edited December 1969

If the status column says that they've been started, then they are running. If you right click on them and select Properties they can be disabled, and it will show the path to the executable.

Be sure to check the that Poser is allowed by the Windows Firewall as I noted above...

edited December 1969

Golly, I hope his computer didn't die or something...

edited December 1969

I went to the preferences tab and switched from external to internal and then did a Shift-Chtrl B...and was then able to see my inventory.
    Thank you for all your advice that helped me regain my inventory :)

• doc000_89f4878536doc000_89f4878536 Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

I am running Poser Pro 2012 on a Windows 7 PC. 64bit
    And I get this error message in my Inventory window:

FAULT Detected!
    [FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]. URL: http://127.0.0.1:11530/apps/lms/api.py"] messageId="A37C7221-DC19-F74F-F6A8-84BC2252E983" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2] --- Fault Request Info:
    op=appConfig

I reinstalled the software, but still get this message and therefore cannot see my inventory.

Just out of curiosity, had you recently unistalled Mcafee, or another anti-virus program?

I ask because I uninstalled Mcafee today and now have the same issue. And, it seems that it's happened to others after uninstalling Mcafee.

edited December 1969

I was running AVG free but it did not cure the problem after uninstalling the software.
    I hadn't had McAfee installed on my computer..or anyother antivirus software..just AVG.

• doc000_89f4878536doc000_89f4878536 Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

I was running AVG free but it did not cure the problem after uninstalling the software.
    I hadn't had McAfee installed on my computer..or anyother antivirus software..just AVG.

Ah, ok...I thought maybe there might be a common cause for the problem.