Stocking bad-guy mask

ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm guessing the Newbie forum is the best place to ask questions about availability of a specific product? I'm interested in the classic bad-guy stocking/pantyhose-style masks to use on minion-fodder for heroes.

I've been searching and I found this old product for M3

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/head-mask-for-michael-3/70688

Will this still work for later models like M4?

Thank you!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It wont work out of the box, but you may be able to get it to fit youself with a bit of work.

Someone alse may post other options, so I would hang on for a while.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

You would have to do some work with it to work as Jimmy said.

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the replies! It's only $5 so I might buy and fiddle with it in case no one can make any recommendations.

• joea64_bdfaa5ca94joea64_bdfaa5ca94 Posts: 298
    edited December 1969

You could try Clothing Converter or Evilinnocence's Crossdresser 4 - both of those will convert clothing originally made for other models to the model you want to use it with. (Be aware that for Evilinnocence's product, you'll have to buy a license for each model you want to convert clothing to.)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

joea64 said:
    You could try Clothing Converter or Evilinnocence's Crossdresser 4 - both of those will convert clothing originally made for other models to the model you want to use it with. (Be aware that for Evilinnocence's product, you'll have to buy a license for each model you want to convert clothing to.)

And things like V4 and V4 Elite are two different items.

Personally, I think the most 'useful' are the M4/V4/K4 ones...as with those you can, with a two step process, convert most items to Genesis, since those are the 'base' shapes included with Genesis/DS 4.x AutoFit. I'm still using XD3...one of these days I'll upgrade to XD4.

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
    edited February 2013

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll look into them since it looks like the M3 mask has been the only thing I've located. Much obliged everyone!

Post edited by ChromaDrake on