HELP Plz.

Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I got a e-mail saying they were going to put 2 threads together so they were moving mine in the members only Forum.

Now I can't get into the members Forum & it messed up me at the store, it shows I'm not a member, every thing is reg. price. but my account shows I'm paid tell 12-2013

Don't know what they did but I need help getting back in.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The merging of two threads has nothing to do with the fact that you can't get into the Members forum. For one reason or another, your membership is not showing up correctly, and as you say you are paid up until 12-2913, you would need to write to Support about it, unless a mod can help here.

I will ask for you.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

All A mod can do is recommend that you file a support ticket to sales dept, asking them to sort out your Membership status.

edited December 1969

Sorry Alethas Fantasy

You will need to go to the Help tab at the top of the page, and use the 'Contact Us' option.

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have always been able to get in, but as soon as I got the e-mail from them it happen, we were talking & I just went dead. lol

Just turned in a ticket, Hope they can get me back in before the sale goes off on F5 one day only for my extra discount they sent me for buying the super bundle of M5 & V5 so they said. lol

Thanks

edited December 1969

You could always try putting the items in your shopping cart to see if it still works there or not.

If you buy these items and don't get the discount, I'm sure Support will give you the difference as long as the fault is with DAZ 3D.

edited December 1969

Just got up & it's still not working, put it in my cart & it still shows 89.97, when I was checking out last night it was 48.98 with my extra 10% discount.

Not sure if the price was right last night since I can only see the reg. prices now.

All the 1.99 Items are still not discounted.

It takes them a while to get to the tickets. :(

edited December 1969

Sorry to hear about your problems. It can take a day or two to get these things sorted out, but Support are usually very good about these things. If the sale goes off before it is fixed, then I'm sure they will give you a refund for the difference.

Keep trying :)

edited December 1969

Just a Up Date

All took care of they were right on it.

Bought my Products & am back in the Members Forum.

Thank you all so much for helping.

Happy Camper Now. :D

edited December 1969

Super Dooper!

Nice to have you back. Support have done well. Thanks for telling us.