The We Love Gen 4 Render Thread

LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
edited December 1969 in The Commons

If you love the Generation 4 figures, lets see your renders.

Comments

• MysticBlueRavenMysticBlueRaven Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If you love the Generation 4 figures, lets see your renders.

she is very pretty. I like making my lady a tad different than most like this one
    alienvistor.jpg
    500 x 600 - 44K
  • Mary WilliamsMary Williams Posts: 108
    edited June 2012

Lycan, if I keep the file sizes small, can I spam the heck out of the thread with Gen4 images?

Edit: Feelin' nostalgic and not just a lil grumpy at the state of the DAZiverse.

Post edited by Mary Williams on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

fill er up, the more Gen 4 images the better

edited December 1969

an old M4 from me....

Ghoul-small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 82K
  • digitelldigitell Posts: 558
    edited December 1969

Just want to say WOW!! This is fantastic work! The texture is delicious! Really great work here! Kudos!

edited December 1969

Used V4 to V3 in this image

Demon_Queen_.jpg
    800 x 800 - 183K
    edited December 1969

an old M4 from me....

I always loved that one. :D So incredibly detailed and deliciously gruesome!

edited December 1969

Used V4 to V3 in this image

looks awesome blue

edited December 1969

I was playing around with V4

first_part.jpg
    266 x 768 - 50K
    alien_queen.jpg
    800 x 600 - 50K
    edited December 1969

an early V4 render, The Wood Nymph

Woodnymph.jpg
    800 x 800 - 162K
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited June 2012

OOOH I wanna play tooooo hehe :)

Though hmmmm I know the forum restricts to 800 wide or it is total breakage of the thread...but can we go longer and just not wider. (I know I should know this but all the sudden I cant recall...oh well guess if I do it wrong the mods will surely tell me as they give me the "you should know this" speech hehe *blush*)

Really love the images so far! Can't wait to see some more :) The ones Mystic posted last remind me of a cross between like Aliens and Species...very cool look on those :) There's are some of my fav ones I've done over the years though a couple are like within the last few months :)

Image removed by a moderator till resized...please see this thread for info: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510_98/

*Added YAY I got my first you done messed up badge hehe and I'm keeping it like a right of passage tattoo LMAO ;) Well now I know my answer LOL All resized now but I am a very sawwy bunny (hangs head) *

WinterFaerie.jpg
    600 x 800 - 172K
    Rup.jpg
    578 x 800 - 108K
    Drac3.jpg
    533 x 800 - 87K
    RuinRD.jpg
    800 x 800 - 143K
    NightFall.jpg
    800 x 800 - 164K
    Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
    edited December 1969

I was playing around with V4

WoW Blue, you completely nail that Giger look

edited December 1969

Gorgeous renders Ann, thanx for posting :)

edited December 1969

When it comes to actually posting images... I'm left with the lingering doubt that it won't do much good. But... let's give these squeaky new forums a try.

moon_and_shadow_600.jpg
    450 x 600 - 65K
    last_dragonrider_600.jpg
    450 x 600 - 69K
    broken_wings_600.jpg
    600 x 450 - 63K
    broken_800.jpg
    600 x 800 - 79K
    bella_donna_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 154K
    edited December 1969

And...

serpents_kiss_600.jpg
    450 x 600 - 129K
    my_pet_600.jpg
    450 x 600 - 81K
    stolen_hearts_angel_600.jpg
    450 x 600 - 91K
    rs_solace_600.jpg
    450 x 600 - 70K
    edited December 1969

OOOH I wanna play tooooo hehe :)

Though hmmmm I know the forum restricts to 800 wide or it is total breakage of the thread...but can we go longer and just not wider. (I know I should know this but all the sudden I cant recall...oh well guess if I do it wrong the mods will surely tell me as they give me the "you should know this" speech hehe *blush*)

Really love the images so far! Can't wait to see some more :) The ones Mystic posted last remind me of a cross between like Aliens and Species...very cool look on those :) There's are some of my fav ones I've done over the years though a couple are like within the last few months :)

Image removed by a moderator till resized...please see this thread for info: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510_98/

Thank you very much Ann
    I love the images you posted they are fantastic

edited December 1969

Nightsong said:
    When it comes to actually posting images... I'm left with the lingering doubt that it won't do much good. But... let's give these squeaky new forums a try.

Wow these are fantastic, I am so happy that you shared them with us
    edited December 1969

Nightsong said:

Very lovely Nightsong...as always :) I have quite a few of your images faved on Deviant :) I love the scenes you create :) Graceful and beautiful and the coloring is always incredible. A thing I will probably never get in mine LOL

edited December 1969

WoW great renders nightsong, keep em coming

edited December 1969

Thanks, guys!!

Nightsong said:

Very lovely Nightsong...as always :) I have quite a few of your images faved on Deviant :) I love the scenes you create :) Graceful and beautiful and the coloring is always incredible. A thing I will probably never get in mine LOL

It's alllllll practice and bull-headed stubboness, Ann. :D Keep on makin' pictures, especially as a part of a group or a challenge, and you'll look back six months later surprised at how far you've come. I always seem to learn more when there's a theme or a goal to work with. You've just gotta keep on makin' 'em, one at a time!

edited December 1969

Hey, lookin' back at the thread, your images are already awesome, Ann!!! I love the detail and story in each one!!

All of the images being posted so far look -darned- spiffy, but I've got a weakness for a some really good visual storytelling. :D

edited June 2012

Nightsong said:

Thanks, guys!!

Nightsong said:

It's alllllll practice and bull-headed stubboness, Ann. :D Keep on makin' pictures, especially as a part of a group or a challenge, and you'll look back six months later surprised at how far you've come. I always seem to learn more when there's a theme or a goal to work with. You've just gotta keep on makin' 'em, one at a time!

Yeah some of my personal favorites were done in the same fashion (my movie poster one on the previous page being my all time fav which was something for a Halloween contest that I prolley would never have done on my own LOL) That being said, alas I am now much more limited on "creative time" between my job here, being a PA, and my site so my time to "explore my craft" has gone from tons to "what time?' LOL Anymore I feel like I've backslided LOL

Anyway here are a few others...some older (and some with Gen 3 stuff in them though I know it said Gen 4 but but well Gen 3 needs loves too hehe :))

After.jpg
    800 x 800 - 68K
    SpellCaster.jpg
    800 x 800 - 366K
    SoundsofSilence.jpg
    800 x 800 - 307K
    KissMe.jpg
    800 x 800 - 459K
    AugustFinished.jpg
    800 x 800 - 623K
    Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited December 1969

I nominate this the best thread in the Daz forums that I've read since the new site launched. Love the renders!

edited December 1969

I nominate this the best thread in the Daz forums that I've read since the new site launched. Love the renders!

WoW thank you, glad you are enjoying it

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Couple of bryce renders, The 2nd was my New Years card this year.

hogmanay_fae_copy.jpg
    576 x 768 - 348K
    little_white_dove_finis.jpg
    616 x 808 - 342K
  • DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

This is great work everyone. I'm continually impressed by the variety and great renderings that you all create. Keep up the incredible work!

edited December 1969

a V4 render...

Ward-13-small.jpg
    800 x 600 - 62K
  • JazzminJazzmin Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

I don't have anything to post... I just stopped in to say, WOW! You are all posting some fine artwork! It was a pleasure to view them. Thank you :-)

Post edited by Jazzmin on
  • rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 215
    edited June 2012

I don't think it will do much good but keeping the old Daz store in mind I will give it a go......

My tribute to Bruce Springsteen, "born in the USA"

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • surrealitysurreality Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

...just a few. :) Sadly some of my favorites are quite recent, and of as-yet-unreleased items, so they're in the sekrit vault.

05.jpg
    533 x 800 - 234K
    04.jpg
    600 x 751 - 237K
    03.jpg
    600 x 600 - 228K
    02.jpg
    600 x 600 - 257K
    01.jpg
    600 x 720 - 219K