David Base/ DavidBB _Morphs

texjonestexjones Posts: 0
edited January 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

I finally gave in and bought the David Base, for the sake of more chracters. And because he's only character with a police uniform. But obviously there are some files missing, the head morphs and body morphs as is required by DavidBB. I tried the M3 Inj's but they don't work. SO? I've searched through the Daz store for them. So where are they?
The one thing about the store whenever I search it always brings up stuff that has nothing to do with the search.

Post edited by texjones on

Comments

• texjonestexjones Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Okay, I get it. M3 and David are for the old Daz 3. Wow, it goes to show how far you guys have come since those days. Makes me appreciate Daz 4 SO much better. But even still I am missing the extra files for David Base.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

You'll probably be missing files because even though David base is available, the morph packs for his body and head shapes are not available for sale at this time.... so it's not really much you can do with him outside of the default morph.

edited December 1969

it's okay. He's the only character with a Police uniform, as I mentioned, and they will appear once in a key scene. He'll just end up being an 'extra' in the scene.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited January 2013

Wait a minute, what about that police outfit that was actually released for M3 and the Gen 4 version?

http://www.daz3d.com/real-world-heroes-police-officer
    http://www.daz3d.com/real-world-heroes-police-officer-m4-h4

There's even one for Genesis:

http://www.daz3d.com/police-officer

Post edited by RCDeschene on
    edited December 1969

oh, the M4 police. I didn't see that one. It didn't come up when I was searching through uniforms. A lot of stuff doesn't come up when searching.THanks.

• CanlocuCanlocu Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have a question.
    On M3 SR2 my renders from an old scene (DAZ 3) come out with big and little white spheres by the joints in DAZ 4.5. Anyway to get rid of these?

edited December 1969

Canlocu said:
    I have a question.
    On M3 SR2 my renders from an old scene (DAZ 3) come out with big and little white spheres by the joints in DAZ 4.5. Anyway to get rid of these?

I'm not sure I get what you mean. Can you provide a screen?
  • CanlocuCanlocu Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sorry for the delay, work is draining me lol.

Seems to be when I put the clothes on him.

Test.jpg
    618 x 618 - 245K
    edited December 1969

That IS weird... Huh...

• ssweetessweete Posts: 115
    edited January 2013

those are the body handles for movement of the clothes items. under surfaces make invisable in opac or under scene tab.
    also if you look at the render, the front of the bottom of the shirt is going into his legs. click on that ball in between his legs and move it in the paremeters tab and you can lift it to sit on top of the leg...this is what those are for.
    i would also think some of those move the bottom of the cap around as well. so it can blow in the wind.

Post edited by ssweete on