uniform set

dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648
edited December 1969 in New Users

Can a newbie have a uniform designed that would fit a particular character (or group of characters) in a project?

Generally...how expensive would it be?

How many figure bases could they function on? Genesis, Michael3, Victoria, ect...?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

A Genesis uniform should fit most of the Genesis morphs (V5 M5, child etc), but for a fit to other generation figures would require a different mesh.

I have no idea how much it would cost, but certainly a lot more than buying clothing items in the store here. I would say you are looking at hundreds of dollars rather than tens.

A better solution would be to find something close to what you want, and adapting it yourself with textures, and transmaps.

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648
    edited December 1969

Thank you for quick reply!

Hundreds….

That’s getting up there.

Sounds like I’ll need to do so development work to make it happen.

I need a uniform for a project related to a 1950’s serial I’m working on. So I can create photo stills and generate backgrounds.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

You could always ask Wendy (wilmap) to do it for you :)

Or, you could go to sharecg.com and look for something you can adapt.

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

There are a number of uniform textures (mostly Star Trek-style) available for the Courageous for V4 and Valiant for M4 outfits - if you have Genesis, you'd need those two outfits and the V4/M4 Morphs for Genesis. Not very cheap (maybe $60-$80 all told, IIRC) , but with some texture adjustment would cover just about anything you'd need.

Best of luck on your project! :)

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone for help!

D-21