Easy Environments Eternal Sands - FlipMode Store Sale Question

acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
edited January 2016 in The Commons

Post edited by acanthis on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited January 2013

The link does not even give me Eternal Sands, and there is one item showing as 33% off, and that is Greenlands?

It looks to me like it has not been set up properly yet, you could ask Support, or try again a little bit later?

Of course the 'Newer than 60 days' rule applies here as well.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited January 2016

• FlipmodeFlipmode Posts: 881
    edited December 1969

Hi guys,

I just woke up and saw that newsletter ... and ...uhm, how to say it... wasn`t exactly pleased about it myself.
    I mailed Daz right away, but I think it`s not their office time right now, so it may be a while until I get any response.

As for Mountain Trail not being discounted, like JimmyC said, that may have to do with the "newer than 60 days" rule.
    But it`s not what I had intended at all.

I`ll get back here as soon as I get a reply from Daz.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Thanks Flipmode for replying, I'm sure it can be sorted out. I will keep an eye on this thread. As I write this, it is 3:40 AM in Utah, so we will have to wait a few hours yet :)

edited January 2016

edited January 2013

Thanks for the patience guys.
    Most of the stuff should be fixed now.

Eternal Sands should sell for $9.95 (some page may still show $10.02, just take care it`s correct when checking out).

My whole store is on 33% sale now, buying Eternal Sands is NOT a requirement like the newsletter and promotion suggests.

The boxing shoes are available again, but they are supposed to be free, which they were not last time I checked. I hope this get`s changed as well soon. (Update: they are set to $0.00 now)

Post edited by Flipmode on
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Yay

His whole store is on sale now. thank you.

Picked up the boxing shoes to complete the Fight Club set and almost got something I already have. Sigh. Will have to wait on the prison yard which for some crazy reason I have a desire but no use for.

Installing Eternal Sands in five (or after lunch).

edited January 2016

edited December 1969

:) Glad it finally works as intended.

• MediaheadMediahead Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Flipmode, are there any morphs for the terrain in Eternal Sands or is it a static prop with displacement maps?

edited December 1969

Hi Media Head,

No morphs, but 3 different preloads.
    The natural trail (with removeable footsteps), the cracked earth trail, and a flat version (There is no preview for the flat version on the store, but you can see it at the end of the overview vid http://flipmode3d.com/easyenvironmentsvideos/ )

In case you are about scaling the hills...simply scaling along the y-axis works fine for that. ;)

• MediaheadMediahead Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Cool Thanks!

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited December 1969

Is a good product. Now I'm just waiting for a camel morph for the horse :)