NO response from Help

plasmidplasmid Posts: 14
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have been sending requests for help since nine days ago and still nothing. NINE DAYS! Jesus, what is wrong with this company?

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I sent out an email for help on May 25th and I have not heard back.

• plasmidplasmid Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

These guys obviously have a major problem! They need to fix this fast. Been buying from them for years and I do NOT appreciate this one bit!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Are you using the Zendesk help system ?

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Are you using the Zendesk help system ?

It was down when I tried. Should I submit a Zendesk ticket also with the email I sent?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure whether all emails are meant to have been dealt with at this point, so it may be well not to set up a fresh report as a ZenDesk ticket just yet. I will see where support stands at the moment - if they think they have the emails cleared then you will of course need to open a ticket, but if not then adding another item to the queue will just slow things further.

edited December 1969

I'm not sure whether all emails are meant to have been dealt with at this point, so it may be well not to set up a fresh report as a ZenDesk ticket just yet. I will see where support stands at the moment - if they think they have the emails cleared then you will of course need to open a ticket, but if not then adding another item to the queue will just slow things further.

have you found anything about it?
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Yes, as of a couple of days ago they were four days behind. Anything sent in by email when ZenDesk was unavailable should have been dealt with, so if it hasn't please open a ticket. Sales tickets dating from five or more days ago (business days, I assume) may also need a note added to make sure they haven't been lost.

edited December 1969

I put in a zendesk request with a copy of the email i sent. Hopefully I will get an answer.