Problem with Bryce

RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I recently tried to export a serpenta character to Bryce but the legs were still visible. Is there something a command or ? that will fix this?

Comments

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Imposer12 said:
    I recently tried to export a serpenta character to Bryce but the legs were still visible. Is there something a command or ? that will fix this?

export from where? and how are the legs made invisible in the source program?

• Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited December 1969

Are you talking about "poke though"? In Bryce you can select the figure's leg and delete it. Or you can slightly enlarge the pants.

• RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

Are you talking about "poke though"? In Bryce you can select the figure's leg and delete it. Or you can slightly enlarge the pants.

Thanks. I wasn't aware that was possible. Off the DAZ and Bryce I go.

• RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    Imposer12 said:

export from where? and how are the legs made invisible in the source program?

DAZ of course. And I used the "no legs" associated with the creatura serpenta but they were still visible when I exported from DAZ to Bryce.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

Is this character one that is Genesis based ? If so you may have a problem, becvaue afaik Genesis body is basically made from one mesh. THe older generation figures, such as the Gen 4 ones, V4 and M4 have separate meshes for the different parts of the body, and you can select the mesh for that part and actually delete it in Bryce.

Edit OK, just checked. Serpenta is V4 based. I am not sure how the meshes is labelled when you export from DS to Bryce, but in poser the meshes from the hip downwards need selecting and deleting. With my Poser exports I have 4 meshes I believe, legs, feet, toes and toenails.

Post edited by Chohole on