installed clothing not showing

dsbarinadsbarina Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have installed the program and have the figure (genesis) but none of the content for the clothing and people etc are showing . i have checked preferences and its path to my doc/daz folder is there i have tried adding it again in case the path was wrong and it says already exists. i have uninstalled/removed program and rebooted then installed again and again and again i have the figure but nothing from those folders are showing. what else can i do... I use to have daz a long time ago and sort of familiar with it but not used it in 3 yrs so i have some basic knowledge of the program and the preferences/paths to run time etc

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

What version of Studio are you having a problem with?

• dsbarinadsbarina Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

the latest 4.5pro

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,671
    edited December 1969

Are you looking in Smart Content or Content Library, and if Content Library under which top-level headings?

edited December 1969

on the tab of smart content and actors wardrobes and props tab when i click either of the files or products and click on ALL i have nothing showing

edited December 1969

ok i have resolved it.. found i needed to go to window/panes and tick content library and i now have things working....I found it hard that the only tutorials are all video and i have no sound so they were of no use

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Most of the DAZ 3D videos have subtitles, and you can switch that option on in YouTube, it might help?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,671
    edited December 1969

Are you using Windows? If so, with Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, right-click on the Task bar and select Start Task Manager, then Go to the Processes tab and find DAZ Content Management Service - is it shown as Running or Stopped? In XP click on the Start button, then on Run.., and type services.msc into the box, then click OK and again find the DAZ Content Management Service and check its status.